Chapter 25: Falling

It has been a week since the party and i haven't talked to anyone. I haven't eaten in 9 day. Noah and Bryce had a work trip to go on. and while they were gone, I hid in my room even more. A sad song saved my life, I had a bunch of work stuff to do like photo shoots and stuff so I had to pretend to be 'A ok' when I wasn't. Tomorrow I have to help Dixie with her be happy remix video because her and Griffin broke up and she has no one close to a boyfriend so they are making me look exactly like her like one hundred percent the same, and Noah for the male part.

I kept posting on Instagram but it's all old pictures or work picture though.

Noah's pov

Chloe hasn't talked to any of us for like a week, she hasn't come downstairs in 10 days. She hopefully does when we're not home but when we're home we don't see her so I'm going to go see her, but first i have to talk to Bryce.

" Have you seen Chloe this week?" I asked walking into his room. "No not really, why?" He asked shooting up. Chloe is like his little sister, he'd did for her and she'd do the same for him. "Well neither have I, and I'm scared for her." I said worried. Right then I got an Instagram notification saying Chloe posted.

⬛⬜

⬛⬜

⬜⬛✈💬❤

⬜⬛
✈💬❤

Chloe d'amelio -  Alright, that guy needs a trophy and the last picture is so true, I give myself heart attacks from shampoo bottles

Person 1 - First old pictures now random things? Great.

Person 2 - are you ok? Like 100% ok?
Chloe d'amelio - 😁

Bryce hall - that's so true, your shampoo bottles are loud, it sounds like you're falling
Chloe d'amelio - thanks buddy! 😑

Tiktok room - are you ok? I get a lot of thing wondering if you're ok!
Chloe d'amelio - I'm fine, sorry about the messages you get
Tiktok room - it's no problem really, just making sure you're ok
Chloe d'amelio - thank you!!!

fan - Chloe is not emotionally ok!!!
Chloe d'amelio - said who???

"Alright, let's go check on her." Bryce said lifting his head from his phone. " First we should go to the store and get her some stuff." I suggested. " Good idea, let's go." Bryce said as he grabbed his keys.

We got back home and went to her room

We got back home and went to her room. Bryce opened the door to reveal a sad/ tired looking, extra skinny, non eating Chloe. "Chloe, what happened?" I asked running to her hugging her. She just shook her head. " No, we're not playing this. What happened?!" Bryce said. " Nothing." She said in a weak voice. " No Chloe, it's not nothing! What happened?" I said letting go of her. "Fine, you wanna know what happened? I'll tell you! Caleb fucking r**ed me, no one knows till now, I'm still alive because of a song, I haven't eaten in 9 days, and I'm telling you this today meaning y'all are going to know and I have to help Dixie tomorrow for her music video!!!" I said crying my little heart out.

" Oh Chloe." I said in tears as I walked to her for a hug. Bryce came over and gave her a hug also. We let go after a silent huh that lasted 5 minutes. " Go get the stuff." I whispered to Bryce. He left and came back handing it to me to where Chloe couldn't see it. " What is happening?" Chloe asked making me laugh.

Chloe's pov

" Will you be my girlfriend?" Noah asked making me cry again. "Yes." I whispered loud enough for him to hear. He smiled wide and lifted me into a hug. I looked over his shoulder to see Bryce standing there filming us. " We tell the fans tomorrow?" I said smiling wide. " There's that smile I know and love, yeah sure, we can tell them tomorrow." He said hugging me tighter. "Alright, you desperately need a shower then I'll do your hair and we go to dinner?" Noah said/asked. " Sounds good." I said kissing him. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower.

After my shower I walked out of the bathroom and texted Noah asking if I need fancy or not fancy. He said boa fancy so I got dressed.

I got ready and Noah braided my hair like that

I got ready and Noah braided my hair like that. ^ we went to his car and went to boa with the other guys. We had dinner then left. Fletcher stopped us before we got to the car. " Chloe, people are worried about you, they notice you've been posting old pictures on Instagram, why is that?" Flech asked. " I didn't have any recent pictures to post so I posted old ones that I've never posted." I lied a little. "Ok." He said. " What do you have coming up" Fletcher asked. " I'm helping Dixie with her music video tomorrow." I said smiling. Then we finally went to the car.

We drove back home and we decided to put on a movie, I turned on mighty ducks because it's such a good movie. (You should watch it if you haven't, and if you like hockey. Such a great movie!)

After the movie we ate ice cream on the kitchen counter and laughed about the funny stories we're all telling. After an hour I went to bed cause I have to wake up early tomorrow morning.

I went to my room, did my face routine, brushed my teeth and hair, changed into my pajamas and walked to my bed wrapping my self into a human taco and let sleep take over.