chapter 29: restaurant 2

We went into the restaurant and the dinner was filled with talking and laughing. It was a lot of fun. Then we left and Nick bean was hella drunk, like out of his mind drunk. I got scared and started shaking. Noah must've noticed because he came over and hugged me from behind. " Hey, what's wrong?" Noah asked quietly into my ear. " I um I-." I turned back around and pointed at Nick with scared eyes. " Ok. Let's go." Noah said before walking over to the other boys making sure I was far away from nick. "I'm going to take Chloe home see you guys later." Noah said.

He walked up to me and took me to the car. I got in and he drove off. We got to the house and called Bryce to see where they were. He said they were going to the car now until I heard yelling in the background. It sounded like they were yelling at Nick and a shiver went down my spine. I sat there for a minute until I heard Bryce day there's a fight then he hung up. I looked at Noah and told him what happened. He said they can deal with it and we continued back to the house. We got home went to our rooms to got ready for a movie night.

We walked downstairs and started making popcorn for the movie, we sat down on the couch and turned on a new show to watch, young and hungry. We watched the show for like an hour, then called Bryce when the boys didn't come yet. He said they got into a fight, they didn't start it but Nick is way drunk. We decided to go to bed so we went to our rooms and got ready for bed. I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and got dressed into pajamas. We put the food away that we made and then went to our rooms. Said our good nights then we went to bed.

The next week

I woke up and got dressed into this...

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen and made pancakes

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen and made pancakes. I went onto Instagram and posted an apology for the video sound I used so I posted this on my Insta story, Snap story, Twitter, all of my socials.

Noah must have seen it really quickly because when I posted it, a minute later he came up and pulled me into a huge hug

Noah must have seen it really quickly because when I posted it, a minute later he came up and pulled me into a huge hug. I hugged him back then turned around to continue making the pancakes. I finished pancakes and we all started eating them. I glared at Bryce but he didn't say anything. After breakfast Bryce went to go film a YouTube video. I walked past there broadcast room but I just glared at the door. I finished the walk to my room and got ready to go to my parents house to film a YouTube video for my channel. Brad was going to dye my hair pink.

after filming we talked ate lunch then we both left, to our separate ways. I drove back to sway and Noah and I played Mario kart and super smash bros. It was a lot of fun, I won most of the games. After we finished playing, we went to the movie room. We turned on a t.v. show. We finished a few episodes then went to our rooms to get dressed into pajamas. I laid down in my bed and let sleep take over.

2 weeks later

Bryce said his mom was coming. She is the sweetest person ever. When he told me that, I got super excited. I got dressed into this and walked downstairs.

after I got downstairs I saw Bryce setting up a circus

after I got downstairs I saw Bryce setting up a circus. I walked outside and helped set up the circus. After an hour, I walked back inside, got my keys and left to my therapy session. This is the 3rd week since my first session since what happened. I drove there and got signed in. I walked to the normal room and laid down in one of the couches. I grabbed a pillow and hugged it. Kate (my therapist) walked into the room and said hello.

" What would you like to talk about today." Kate asked. " I want to go back 7 weeks." I said shyly. I wasn't really able to tell her at first but now I can tell the whole story almost mostly fine. " you mean the party?" She asked. I only told her that something at the party, I never told her what.

" I went to a party with the boys I live with. I drove us there, we walked in it was normal. I walked into the living room and saw my bestfriend's friend, we talked about divergent then we went to his room so he could give me one of the books. That's not what happened, he pushed me against the wall and..." Then my eyes started to tear up. She must've noticed how uncomfortable I was because she told me to stop talking and got me a hot chocolate. She walked back handing me the hot beverage. I took it and took a sip. She rubbed my shoulders to calm me down.

She told me to call Noah to uber here so that he could drive me home. She told me to be strong after everything. My family had always known kate, she's worked with Dixie before and apparently when I was younger. We've known her for a long time we've been friends for forever. Then I remembered about my eating disorder. I haven't seen her since we found out so I never got the chance to tell her. " I have something else to tell you." I said so she sat back down in her seat. " What's wrong?" She asked. " I have an eating disorder.