chapter 22: Lights camera action

We got back to the house and got ready for bed. The next morning I woke up and got dressed into this... While watching vampire diaries.

I walked into my car and drive off to my parents house for our family YouTube channel

" We should start from the beginning before Chloe was on the fyp, so do you remember what happened?" The guy said asking us stuff. " Ya, a little over a year ago, my friends started asking me to do tiktoks with them, being a dancer I could learn the dances fairly quickly and teach it to them. And then eventually I made my own account and I started posting videos, and I guess that's how it started." I said nervous so I started playing with my hands.

" Do you remember which one blew up?" He asked. " Yeah, it was a duet with a woman, move with joy, and it was a easy dance and I posted it on the way to dance camp with mom and Charli, and the notifications kept coming in." I finished with a nervous laugh. " There's something kinda crazy about those notifications right? I mean you get addicted to them." He said weirding me out a little. " I mean at the time when it was all happening I was just, it was really like, nervous, I was like I don't know what I did or why this is happening, but ok. Like, it was more stressful cause I didn't know what I did, but everyone seemed to be very positive in the comments and I just kinda went with it."

" Do you guys remember the first time you saw Chloe get recognized?" The guy asked the others. " Yeah, we just notice this little girl looking at her like ' oh my gosh'." Dad started off mom taking the rest of the story. " When we were in the restaurant, and there was the window the sidewalk and her and her family walked by and walked back again and they were like 😱 and I was like, what are they looking at? There's no way, we're too far from home like no way, and then she dm'd her and we were like, what is happening." Mom said making us all laugh a little.

" When you first saw Chloe blow up, how was it for her older sisters was it annoying?" He asked them. " I was embarrassed." Dix said in all seriousness. " You were embarrassed?" The guy asked amused. " I was very embarrassed because she would do videos and then i was like 'oh this is so cringy' because tiktok we always considered cringy, and then I got annoyed because that was all my family was talking about, and then I was like you know what, I'll just do it. And so I started." Dixie answered. " I was embarrassed but happy for her. I was embarrassed because at first I was known as the ugly sister and being called Chloe's sister, didn't really help. But I was happy for her because she went so far." Charli answered. " Awe, Charli, I didn't know that's how you felt. I'm really sorry you had to go through that but look how far you've gone, I'm so proud of you." I said standing up hugging her.

" As big sisters, how was it like seeing people commenting on Chloe?" He asked doing the weird beard scratchy thing people do when they think. " It was very annoying at first just because I wanted to go back at every single person and just be like, shut up that's so stupid." Charli answered.

" I remember you actually did, reply to comments at first." " Ya, so now I don't comment back to anyone, but at first it was very hard not to." Dixie said slinging her arm around my shoulder. "No, some of the comments i look at on the saved video I read back and I attacked some of those people, and I was like 'why would you even say this like, you know, I'm a person too and I have feelings too, I don't understand why you would do this' and I would get so defensive and then they'd make another video 'haha, Chloe commented on my post what a loser.' and I'd be like haha ok." I said making a weird face.