chapter 11: the fans wanna know

The next morning I wake up to see Noah laying there next to me on the couch. I got up and went to my room to get dressed.

I was in my closet looking for a pair of glasses when I heard my bedroom door shut

I was in my closet looking for a pair of glasses when I heard my bedroom door shut. " I'm in the closet!" I called out to the person.

I got a pair of glasses and walked out seeing Charli sitting on my bed waiting for me. " Hey char, what's up?" I asked looking at her. "How come you never told me about you and Chase?" She asked. " I never wanted to hurt you. I knew you liked him, a lot. And I didn't want to be the end of your happiness." I said. " Oh Chloe, I was ruining your happiness without even knowing and I feel so bad. I didn't mean to, I'm sorry I didn't know." She said hugging me. " It's fine really." I said hugging her back. " Girls day?" " Definitely." I said smiling at her.

We walked downstairs and passed Noah and Jaden, I hugged Noah and he kissed my cheek. I smiled back and walked back with Charli to my car. " Can we go to Dunkin' donuts?" Charli asked as I pulled out of the driveway. " Fine, but we go to Starbucks first." I said looking at her for a second then looking back at the road.

I went to Starbucks and ordered my drink and went to Dunkin'. Charli got her drink and we walked around the grove and Santa Monica pier.

We were walking until I saw a paparazzi guy from Hollywood fix. " Hey Charli, hey Chloe!" The guy said. " Hi." We said smiling at him. "So do you guys think you'll ever be able to forgive Chase?" The guy asked as we took some pictures with some fans. " I said what I need to say and I know my truth, and I don't lie so... I defended myself and that's all I needed to do." Charli answered. "And you, Chloe?" The guy asked as Charli went to do a tiktok with a fan. " I haven't had the chance to talk to any of them since this whole thing started but I hope to go over it later in person." I said looking at the guy and his camera. " And why did you post 'i hope she was worth it?' And what did it mean?" The guy asked me. " He could have possibly lost any contact with me and my sister." I said. " What do you mean by that?" He asked confused. "No comment." Is all I said. He backed away after awhile and then Charli and I went to go off roading.