chapter 18: birthday

At the mall there were a couple of fans I had to say Hi to but most of them were really nice some weren't but they didn't really bother me. I bought these...

then we went back to the car and I drove us home

then we went back to the car and I drove us home. We all went home and gemma and I went live. After the live we had dinner with her family then we went to get her packed cause she's coming to L.A. with us for Dixie's birthday. After I helped her pack, I went back home and went to bed.

The next day I woke up got dressed and got ready to go to the airport. I walked downstairs grabbed an Apple and went over to Charli and Dixie who were sitting on the couch waiting for mom and dad to come downstairs after packing. I also dyed my hair pink yesterday because I was bored.

They came back downstairs and we went to the car and went to go pick up gemma and go to the airport. We got to the airport got on the plane back to L.A.

We landed and got our luggage off the possessed spinny thing. We got to the car and drove off into the busy L.A.traffic that I didn't miss. We got home and I took my car back to sway to pack my stuff cause we're moving into a bigger house.

I arrived at sway and walked in to see like everything gone basically. I walk to my room and started packing the rest of my stuff. I finished packing after 2 and a half hours so I went to get a bowl of fruit. I walked back upstairs to Noah's room to see him watching tiktoks. " Hey!" I said as I walked in. " Hey." He said getting up giving me a hug. " We need to talk." I said looking anywhere but him. " Ok. About what?" He said pulling me to the bed.