chapter 20: Sway fight

I walked back to my room and got dressed into this...

after I got dressed I went downstairs and we all looked at our Twitter to see what happened when I saw the mayor shut off our power and water because of how big Bryce's birthday party was so now we're fucking screwed and triller probably hates us ...

after I got dressed I went downstairs and we all looked at our Twitter to see what happened when I saw the mayor shut off our power and water because of how big Bryce's birthday party was so now we're fucking screwed and triller probably hates us because it's there house basically. I grabbed my fruit from the fridge and made a fruit salad before my fruit goes bad cause of no power. Luckily we don't have a lot of food in our fridge because we usually eat out or postmates. I ate the fruit and we to my room to pack a bag to stay somewhere. I wasn't at the party long do looked up what happened on YouTube.

i watched the video and marched downstairs to where Bryce was. " Dude! What the hell happened?" I asked pointing to the marks on his body and face. " Nothing." He said trying to walk by me. "Don't say 'nothing' to me, something definitely happened for you to have marks like that... Are the news articles true? Was there a fight, that you started and then a guy took out a gun, is it all true?" I asked looking at him with worry in my eyes.

" So what if it's true? Why do you even care so much, you're younger than me, I should be worrying about you! Not the other way around." He said raising his voice at me. " What the hell is wrong with you!?!?!" I yelled getting pissed at him. "What do you mean what's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? Why do you care so much, you're not my mom why are you acting like you are!!!?" He said pissing me off more then ever. " Oh my gosh, shut the fuck up!!! Is what I've heard true?!! Just answer the damn question!!!" I said. " FINE! YES THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED, Are you happy now?" He said stomping away.

I just fell to the floor once he officially left, I just sat there, tearing up a little thinking about all that happened when I was gone. I thought about all I could have seen and changed about what happened at the party, but I left, because I was to uncomfortable to stay, I was like the youngest person there too, and trust me when you're the youngest person at an all adult party, it's really hella uncomfortable, especially when there are strippers or people twerking on others so you can't really blame me for leaving early from both parties.

Noah came up to me asking what happened so I told him but asked him questions about the party too. " Was there a brawl at the party yesterday?" I asked him watching his face churn into a different way. "Um, kind of, I was in a different room but I heard yells and screams from the other room." Noah said looking at me with pity eyes. " Where were you?" He asked. " I left after an hour." I answered standing up. " Don't blame you though." Noah said laughing with a shrug.

We finished talking and went our separate ways. I went to my room and called Thomas.

Hey Thomas, I was wondering if I
could sleep at the hype house for
awhile, our house has no power and I
don't want to go back to the old house

Sure Chloe, You're
welcome anytime

Thank you so so so much, I'll tell
you everything when I get there

Alright, I'll see you later

I grabbed my bag full of all the stuff I'll need for the next week or so. I went to Noah's room and saw him there watching tv on his phone so I walked in and hugged him goodbye. " Where are you going?" He asked looking at me confused. " I'm going to the hype house for awhile." I said hugging him tighter. I snuck out the back door after saying goodbye to Josh in his room but then I left out the backdoor and went to my car. I drove off and went to Starbucks then the hype house.

I got to Starbucks but Fletcher was there and started asking me questions. " How was the party last night?" Fletcher asked with his huge camera in front of my face. " It was fun I guess." I said. "Well at least you had fun right? What happened though, I heard that there was a fight and there were strippers, what do you feel about that?" Flech asked. " I left before that, I left an hour after the party started." I answered making this face "😐"

" Oh ok, how do you feel about Addison's wap dance on tiktok?" He asked. " I haven't seen it." I said. He pulled out his phone and showed me the video. " So, what do you think? And why don't you post one?" He asked after the video ended. " She nailed it, she is the baddest bitty I know and that's why! And the reason I can't is because mom said Charli and I couldn't. But I do have a draft of it." I said looking at the floor. " What do you have coming soon? Any new merch? any new boyfriends?" Fletcher asked laughing a little making me laugh. "Um, I could make merch I don't know, should I?" I said. " Oh yes, you should!" He said smiling at me. "And for a boyfriend, just maybe, I do have a boy space friend." I said with a smirk on my face.

"So, I heard you have no power at the house, is that true?" He asked changing the subject. " Ummm... Ya, we have no water or power right now so I'm going to the hype house for the week." I said a little uncomfortable. "How is that fair to you, and why are you going to the hype house?" " I guess it's not really fair for me bc I left early too and barely talked to people. And Bryce and I got in a small little fight earlier today so I'm leaving, but I was going to go to the other house until the fight so now I'm going there." I said. " Oh, well I'm sorry about the fight and I hope y'all get over it." " Thank you Flech but I have to go I have videos to film today." "Alright, bye Chloe!" He called to me waving.