chapter 2: wishing

I let them in and we all sat down in the living room. " Chloe, we were wondering if you and Quinton would like to come to Hawaii with us and some others from hype house?" Charli said. I look at Quinton with a huge smile on my face and he nods. " Ya, we'll go." Quinton said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Great, we leave in tomorrow sooo... Better get packing." Dixie said as she went to get a drink. " Quinton and I are going to go get packed, we'll see you guys later." I said grabbing his hand pulling him to the stairs. We went to our rooms and started to pack.

After about an hour or so I was done packing and went to help Quinton. I walked in his room and sat on his bed. " Do you want help?" I asked. " No, I just finished." He said trying to zip his bag. "Ok." He came and laid next to me wrapping me right in his arms turning the t.v. on to watch vampire diaries. Josh walked in and kept bothering us about it we're dating or if we're just friends. He kept asking what my favorite color is like a million times as a 'personal question' but we didn't answer. We told him he couldn't vlog us though because we didn't want any drama on the internet. we've been dating for about three months, but we didn't want to tell everyone on the internet.

Quinton wanted to go to the grove so I got dressed and we left.

outfit ^

outfit ^

We got to the grove and went to Starbucks, we went in and ordered, I tried to pay but he wouldn't let me, he literally slapped my hand away. I walked to a table and waited for our order to be called. Our order was called and I went up to get our drinks. I got my purse and we walked our of Starbucks when paparazzi came.

" Chloe, are you going on the baecation with your sisters and there friends?" The guy asked stopping us. " Ya, Quinton and I are going as friends." I said looking at him. " How is Charli and Chase's relationship?" Fletcher asked. " Really good I think, I don't really know." I said feeling uncomfy. " How is it being the only girl in sway?" He asked looking at me. " It's amazing they're all so nice, Bryce and Josh are the more overprotective brothers Jaden is the laid back older brother. Griffin and kio are my friends, not overly concerned or protective like the others but they still care, and Quinton, he's a pain in butt." I finished with a laugh. "Ouch that hurt not gonna lie."

He asked Quinton some questions then We left back to sway.

We got home and I walked into my room and saw Nick standing at my bed with a bunch of stuffed animals. "What are you doing here!" I run up to Nick and hugged him. " I wanted to hang with the boys." He said. "What about me?" I asked making a pouty face. " No, last time I saw you you embarrassed me in front of the girl I liked!" He said acting all mad. " funniest thing ever!" I said laughing. " Sway's changed you eh?" Nick said laughing. "Fuck ya, she's one of the boys now." Bryce said barging into my room.

We went to bed early because we have a early flight in the morning.

The next day Quinton woke me up so we could get ready to go, I did my face routine and got dressed.