chapter 23: Flying

I drove to the hype house the next day and went to my room, got dressed into work out clothes and went to the gym. After I came back from the gym I went to get breakfast. After breakfast I uploaded a video about my nose surgery awhile ago so ya.

after I posted it I watched Bryce's YouTube and saw he went back to Maryland.

I went downstairs and watched Alex vlog. "Hey guys! Imma play Calvin at ping pong." I said to the camera before actually paying attention to what I said. Calvin and I had a pretty intense match but he won, 15/13. After the game I got bored and went to Alex and Kouvr's room to see what Kouvr was up to and if we could go to target. She said sure and we took Alex with us. We got to target and I went straight to the pillows to get a sloth pillow pet, I found one and threw it into the basket. I then went to the soft blankets and got a blue blanket with a cool design on it.

I put that in the basket and then went to the candles with Kouvr. I got a candle "honeysuckle" it smells really good. I got a couple other things but not a lot.

We payed for our stuff and went back to the car. " Can we go to Starbucks?" I asked smiling really big. " Sure." Kouvr said. " Tank you." I said. We went to Starbucks and I got a pink drink. We drove back home and got out of the car and back into the house. I walked into my room and got dressed to go to my parents house for a video.

(Charli is Chloe)

⬛⬜