chapter 15: nose surgery

The next day I woke up and got dressed so I could go to the doctors office with mom and Bryce because Noah couldn't come because he was busy with meetings and stuff. I walked into the doctors office. The reason I have to be here today is because I have broken my nose two times, get nose bleeds out of nowhere all the time, and sometimes it's hard for me to breath so this will fix that. Mom can only come in but Bryce will be in the car.

Today is the day of the surgery, but it's actually been a two and a half week process but I'm posting a YouTube video about it late eso people will understand.

After my surgery I couldn't post tiktoks because they put me under meaning I'm still loopy cause of the drugs. 'beep beep beep'' the machine next to me beeped. " Oh my gosh!" I said in a loopy, scared voice. " You're ok!" Mom said laughing. " I thought I was dying!" I said in a serious way, but mom still laughed. " On a scale of ten to homeless, how do I look?" I asked mom as she and the doctor helped me up. " Ummmm, small apartment." She said laughing. " So hella good?!" I said nodding my head in the most cocky way ever. " Wait, apartment as in bad or fucking Kim Kardashian." I said as they sat me down in a wheelchair so we could get to the car.

" Chloe, are you ready to go home?" Mom asked as she walked me back to the car helping me in. " No, can we go see Charli?" I asked in a hella weird voice because of the loopyness. " Are you sure?" Mom asked as she started the car. " Yuppers!" I said laughing making Bryce laugh. Bryce was sitting in the back with me, making sure he gets good content and that I'm ok. Mostly the first one... 😳

Mom started driving and I got tired and fell asleep on Bryce. "Chloe, wake up." Bryce said shaking me awake. " Are we there?" I asked raising my head slowly. " Yes." Bryce said helping me sit up right. We walked into the hospital and went to her room. "Wassup Charli!" I called as I walked in. " Wassup Chloe!" She said with a laugh.

We were at the hospital for about an hour or so and then we had to go home. We went to my parents house for the first day and now I'm going to bed.

The next day I woke up and walked downstairs to see Dixie filming.

(Instead of Charli it's Chloe)

I ate a slice of cake then went back to sway for the rest of the day. Charli is aloud to come home tomorrow after being there for like a week or two the rest of my family is going back to Connecticut to visit our old friends but I'm staying here cause I don't want to leave like this.

Today is Larray's birthday party and I'm excited to go.

I walk downstairs to make breakfast for me and the boys then I went to the hype house for the day dressed in this...