chapter 6: hype house fight

I wake up and get dressed into comfortable clothes cause I have a photo shoot today.

I got home and saw the boys in the pool, I went upstairs and got dressed and went downstairs to the pool

I got home and saw the boys in the pool, I went upstairs and got dressed and went downstairs to the pool. We swam for an hour or so, when I heard Addison's voice and called back to her. " Yo Chloe, you ok with everything going on?" She said hugging me, not caring I was wet. "Ok, I guess. It just sucks, like a lot." I said looking down her hugging me again. " I know but there's plenty of fish in the sea!" She said dragging me inside, to my room. She chose my outfits and we went downstairs.

We walk downstairs and see the boys getting there shoes on

We walk downstairs and see the boys getting there shoes on. "Where are you going?" I asked looking at them. " We're going to get hype house member's reaction. Wanna come?" Bryce said opening the door. " Sure." The boys got in the uber and I drove Bryce, Addison, and Josh and go to the hype house.

We drove to the house and walked to the door. We stopped at the door and then I heard Thomas's voice saying " fuck you!" With a laugh, so I turned to the ring doorbell and flipped it off. We got in the house and I went straight to Kouvr's room. I walked to her and Alex's room but Alex was downstairs filming so it was just the two of us. I told her everything that has happened since tour. With Cynthia and Charli and now with the distrack. " You know what you need? Ice cream. Go get ice cream from the freezer and two spoons. Alright and we can eat and watch movies." Kouvr said.

I walked downstairs and Chase came up to me, pulling me upstairs to his room.

" Chloe, how could you?" He asked, clearly hurt. " What do you mean?" "You're my bestfriend Chloe, I never thought you would ever do this to me." He yelled looking at me. "I never thought you would cheat but here we are! You broke cynthia's heart because you cheated on her, with me if I may add, which clearly now, was a mistake! Then you go on make a content house, don't talk to me for a few months, confess that you finally like me back when you're dating my twin sister, and I'm talking to someone? You break Charli's heart because you cheated on her with nessa and now you're mad at me because I filmed a fucking distrack!!? That's fucked up!" I said as I stood up from the bed.

"Ya, alright! I know I fucked up but I do like you! A lot! And I get it, I probably lost all chances with you but please, please just forgive me?" He came up to me and stops in front of me clearly pist. " No! I can't forgive you, seriously, you broke my heart in so many different ways, and now you go on and Cheat on Charli?! You can't just do that then expect us to go back to how we were before Charli came into the picture, or your "fame" ok. We can't, maybe in the far future but not now. Not in the next 2 years!" I said kinda loud at some points kinda quiet at others. " You just directed the video because you're mad I chose Cynthia over you in the past and then I chose Charli over you!!!" He yelled. I raised my hand and slapped him on the back probably leaving a red mark.

Then I ran off and tried to walk by Bryce but he stopped me. "Woah, Chloe, what happened? Why do you look so pist and sad?" Bryce asked holding my shoulders. " Nothing!" I said in a low, quiet voice. " Ok." He said letting me go.

I walked upstairs to Ryland's room to tell him what happened, because he's like, my bestfriend. I told him everything that happened with him and he gave me weed and I got a little lotta high... (That's the Mia part in Alex's vlog.)

We finally went home and I think Bryce drove me home and Addison helped me to bed.

I woke up The next day I got up got dressed and felt like crap, I walked downstairs and see Quinton, he asked to talk so we went to my room. " Look alright, I know I'm a bitch and a jerk, but please forgive me?" I said pouting a little. " Ya, you were a bitch weren't you?" I said laughing. " But other then that, I forgive you." Then he kissed me. We pulled away after a few minutes when we heard a knock on the door. " Woah, this again?" Bryce laughed jokingly.