10

Forth's P.O.V.

I couldn't bring myself to leave the hospital I just left the room and sat on my usual seat. I couldn't stop crying. I have lost the person I love the most in this world. But maybe this is for the better, maybe we weren't meant to be. Love isn't supposed to be this hard right? We were happy and suddenly is just problem after problem and my Beam just almost died. What if I stay and things just keep getting harder? What if in the end one of us end up dead? I think is time to walk away now. I don't know how much time had passed but I saw Phana and Kit walk out of Beam's room.

"Why the hell did you do that?" Asked Phana mad coming at me but Kit stopped him.

"What did you want me to do then? He doesn't remember me! He remembers everything except me there must be a reason for that! His parents don't want me near him either! He almost died because of me!" I said and they both staid quiet.

"I thought you of all people would fight for him! For your love! But I see you are just a coward." Said Phana his voice cold and laced with hate.

"I don't want to keep hurting him that's why I'm doing this! I love him and I don't want to hurt him anymore. I believe this is the best for him. If I stay. If I fight. It will just bring trouble to Beam. Problems with his family and the guilt of not being able to remember me. I don't want Beam to go through that. I prefer to suffer alone and see him happy. To go on with his life and find someone who he loves even if it's not me." I said trying to make him understand.

"I'm sorry but I just don't think this is right. He deserves to know the truth! To have you by his side through the hard times. He would've done that for you because that's how much he loves you." he replied.

"Look Phana I'm not going to change my mind. I believe I am doing what is right for him. Thats the way I love him and I'm sorry if you don't agree." I said standing up to finally leave.

"Fine do what ever you want. But if you walk away now you better make sure to stay away from him forever. I don't want to see you near Beam ever again. Once you walk out of that door make sure you forget all of us and stay away from him. I don't ever want to see your face or I will beat you up until you forget your name." Said Phana before turning and entering Beams room. I looked at Kit who had been standing quietly all this time. He smiled sadly at me.

"I get what you said, I don't necessarily think its right but I get why you're doing it. Take care Forth and don't worry we will make sure he is alright. We will protect him." Said Kit and I smiled sadly.

"Thank you Kit. I get now why Beam always says you're the mom of the group. If he's ever in trouble please give me a call I won't even need an explanation I just want to make sure he's always ok. Thats all I'm asking for." I said and Kit came over and gave me a hug.

"You are a good guy Forth and I can truly see you love Beam. I really hope that you change your mind. Beam needs you in his life and I'm sure he will remember you and I hope you will be there for him when that happens. But if you really decide to walk out I will keep you up to date about Beam and you can ask me if you want to know about him ok?" Said Kit and I hugged him tighter I was grateful.

"Thank you! Please make sure he is happy I will be ok if he is." I said and he nodded.

After that I decided to walk away. If I didn't do it know I don't know if id be able to. Just as I was rounding the corner I saw Beam's parents who were probably listening. His dad looked at me sternly.

"You gave your word I hope you keep it and stay away from my son. You have only brought pain to my family." He said and I shook my head. Didn't he just see I was willing to leave everything to make Beam happy. I guess they will never understand I don't know what I was expecting of them.

"Don't worry I will stay away, not for you but for him. If you really want to believe I'm the bad one here go ahead. I hope that you will be good to the next person who comes into his life. Just because I'm not going to be his boyfriend anymore that doesn't means that he will end up with a girl. He is free to love whoever he wants and I won't let you guys take his happiness away from him again. Just know that whoever he ends up with in the future as long as he treats him right I won't let you get in between them. I'm not scared of you anymore. I was ready to fight for our happiness but if he doesn't remember me then there must be a reason for that. If all his memories of me are that bad that a part of him made him forget about me then maybe I wasn't the person he needed in his life. Thats why I'm walking away not because of you. But that doesn't mean I will stop protecting him from everyone who wants to harm him including you." I said proud of me for finally standing up to him. I've made my peace and said everything I needed to. Before he could say something else I started walking again. I didn't look back once and just walked straight out of the hospital. Once I was at the entrance I looked back for the last time. I am not a hundred percent sure if what I did was right but it really felt like it was the right decision at the moment.

A.N.

It's been so long since I last updated! Damn I couldn't even believe it when I noticed the last update was in November. But don't worry I'm going to make a schedule so I remember to update all of my stories. I have a few chapters already for this one so I will try to update weekly!