4

Forth's P.O.V.

I decided to stay and enjoy the rest of my coffee. As I was about to leave a man sat down in front of me. It took me a second to recognize him but when I did my eyes widened instantly.

"Mr. Baramee what brings you here?" I asked finding it very difficult to believe that I had Beam's father sitting right across from me. He stayed quiet so I continued talking. "Beam is not here. He just let because your wife it's staying with him. But I got a feeling it's not Beam you were looking for." I replied trying to stay calm. I wasn't gonna give him a reaction if that what he wants so I just sipped on my coffee.

"You're a clever one aren't you. But your right I was hoping to talk to you alone." He said with a serious face and I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm listening." I said curious to hear what he was going to say.

"I don't want you to continue being my sons boyfriend." He went straight to the point and I was surprised but I didn't let it show. I knew that what he wanted to talk about I just didn't realize he was going to be so blunt about it.

"Well sadly that is mines and Beam's decision to make and we love each other so I don't see that happening any time soon." I replied and he looked mad his face was red and he almost punched the table.

"Listen kid I am telling you this nicely. Don't you know our family is very rich and powerful. If I want Beam to break up with you I can't do it one way or another." He said and I couldn't believe a person could be so nasty.

"So what my family is rich and powerful too. You can't force Beam to do anything. Why can't you let us be happy?" I said feeling my anger was getting the best of me. I wanted to keep calm but it's proving to be difficult.

"I can make him stay away from you. I'm the one paying for his studies. If I want I can't send him abroad and you won't even be able to move a finger." He said glaring at me and I was about to snap.

"You sure can do that and I'll follow him to the end of the world I don't care. But you will lose your son. You more than anyone should know how much Beam loves his family and I bet the last thing you'll want to is make him hate you. If you take him away from his friends and everything he loves you will lose him. His entire life is here you can't just take it all away from him and expect him to just follow you blindly like nothing ever happened." I raised my voice while talking. This man was surely getting on my nerves. He just smiled and leaned back on his chair which made me furious.

"Indeed he will hate us the thing he loves the most. But with time I can mend things in my own way. You on the other hand he will resent you forever I will make sure of that. Thanks to you he will lose everything his friends from childhood, his life here, his parents. Do you think he will still want you after that." He said with a smug look and I was shocked for a second. He left me speechless he took the opportunity to continue talking.

"I'll give you a week to think it over. But by next Friday you'd better have broken up with him. Think it over carefully, a heart break he can get over easily but losing everything at once? I'm not so sure about that." He finished before he stood up and left the shop. I just sat there for a while trying to process everything before I left. As I was walking out Beam calles me. I was shocked but answered nonetheless.

"Hey love, what's up?" I said confused as to why he was calling.

"Mom just left, turns out she was only visiting until father finished doing some business and they are headed to a hotel that's like an hour away. Are you already at your dorm? Or can you come over?" He said and I was surprised. So Beam's mom was only there as a distraction so he could get me alone. That's just low I thought. "Forth? Are you there?" Said Beam taking me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry I was distracted. I'm still in the area I'm coming over. Do you want something to eat?" I asked.

"Hmm I'm in the mood for some noodles so it'll be great if you bring some." He said.

"Ok I'll be there soon love you." I said.

"Love you too you're the best." He said before hanging up. I sighed walking to buy our dinner. Should I tell Beam about this? Or should I try to resolve everything by myself? I have a lot of thinking to do. But for now I need to make him happy so I'll deal with the problems later he already has enough to worry about.

A.N.

Well I'm just warming you all this is about to turn sad so better get your tissues ready. Since this turned out to be a short chapter I'll try to update tomorrow again. Take care everyone!