3

Forth's P.O.V.

After our lunch with Beams parents things were mostly back to normal. I know it didn't go bad but it definitely could've gone better. My parents already knew that I was bi since I was in high school so they weren't that surprised when I introduced Beam. They instantly loved him when they realized I was serious about being with him. I'm guessing it's going to take a lot more to convince Beam's parents though. I could tell they didn't like that their only son was now in a relationship with a man but they hid it well. Maybe we just need time to show them that we really love each other.

I was worried though because even if he hid it well I know this was affecting Beam. Being an only child he was pampered by his parents all the time and they were really close. Now they are constantly fighting on the phone and they barely did that before so I'm guessing it has to do with me. I'm really worried because I know Beam loves me and he isn't going to break up with me and that might put a strain in their relationship. I don't want that to happen because in the end he will end up resenting me for it. Right now Beam was talking with his parents in the balcony. I think they would have a heart attack if they realized that even though I have my own dorm room I basically live with him. He doesn't like my dorm because it's a bit messier so we mostly stay at his place except when I have to work in one of my projects or something then we'll stay at my place.

Everything started good they seemed to be having a nice conversation so I put my focus back on my project. But then I kind of heard a muffled yell coming from the balcony. I looked towards Beam and noticed he was fighting with his parents again. I let him be since he becomes more upset when I find out about it. He always tells me not to worry about it because he knows they'll come around they just need some time to understand. But I don't like to see him like that stressed because he's fighting with his parents. A few minutes later Beam returned to me wearing a smile like nothing happened but I knew better. I turned my chair towards him and opened my arms signaling him to come towards me. He sighed before climbing on my lap and snuggling his head on the crock of my neck. I instantly started rubbing his back soothingly.

"I told you not to eavesdrop on my conversations with my parents." Beam mumbled against my chest.

"I didn't, but I could still tell you were fighting with them and I don't have to guess much to know what it was about." I replied.

"Don't you worry about it ok." He said sitting up and grabbing my face with both hands. I just gave him a small smile and nodded. "I need a pick me up. Let's go out for some coffee and dessert." He said standing up.

"At our place?" I asked grabbing my phone and wallet.

"Like always! You know I love going there. They serve the best desserts and the coffee it's good too. Besides it's my favorite place because we fell in love there." He said.

"Two months I had to go there almost every day hoping to find you only for you to reject me." I said pouting.

"I accepted in the end right? It didn't kill you to work for it a little." He said hitting me on the back of my head and I laughed.

"I don't mind I'd do it again even if you became more stubborn." I said and pulling him in for a kiss which he gladly accepted. I wanted to do more but he stopped me.

"Stop it I want my dessert first then you get yours." He said winking at me before walking towards the door.

We arrived at the coffee shop and Beam ordered our usuals. Everyone knew us here already. We come by a lot and even before when I was courting Beam this was where I would pester him every time I saw him until I convinced him to be with me. Beam came back with our order. He was happily munching on his chocolate cake while I sipped on my coffee. We were enjoying our time together when his phone rang. He looked upset for a second before he stood up to answer. I could already guess who it was but it was weird of her to be calling back so soon. A few minutes later Beam came back looking mad.

"Turns our that all of this time my mother has been on her way here and she wants to stay at my place today." He said mad.

"That's weird." I replied. Beam's mother rarely came to visit and she never stayed.

"She's just doing it to piss me off. Are you going to sleep at my dorm anyway?" He said looking at me and I couldn't decipher what he wanted me to do.

"If you want me to stay then I will but in my opinion I don't think she will want me to stay over. So until she is more accepting maybe I should stay at my place?" I said unsure.

"I agree it's for the best of you stay at your place for now. I have to go." He said and pouted.

"Ok then see you tomorrow at lunch?" I said and he nodded quickly.

"Yeah sure, I'll call you later. Love you." He said before giving me a quick kiss before he left. I decided to stay and enjoy the rest of my coffee. As I was about to leave a man sat down in front of me. It took me a second to recognize him but when I did my eyes widened instantly.

"Mr. Baramee what brings you here?" I asked finding it very difficult to believe that I had Beam's father sitting right across from me.

A.N.

I had a bit of writers block with this chapter. Like I knew what I wanted to happen I just couldn't put it into words. But once I'm done with the next chapter everything should run smooth and updates should be more frequent.

Never Forgetजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें