Mess With The Bull And Take His Horns(Volume6)

I began to run to the tower when I heard the sounds of shotguns and swords,I turned to my right and dashed as fast as I could but the sounds stopped before I was there. When I arrived I saw Adam charging an attack, and he was pointing it at Yang. I dashed forward and planted my sword infront of me while I stood infront of Yang. He fired his attack right as I put my guard up and he barley pushed me back.

Y/n:You think you can attack my friends?! YOU THINK YOU CAN KILL MY YANG?!!!?

My armor busted onto my skin and envolped me in my rage and hate.

Y/n:YOU THINK YOU CAN KILL MY LOVE?!

Voice2:Here we go,get angry,look to the bull,AND SKIN HIM ALIVE!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I dashed at him with my sword and he dodged me,he tried to slash at me but I blocked him with my sword. I swung at him again but he took another step back to dodge me,the anger just kept building as I began to move faster at the expense of my bones and life. I began to swing faster then I've ever moved before,he stabbed in the stomach and I grabbed him by the throat,as I had him he pulled out a shotgun and shot me in the face. I let go of him and he got his sword,he began to slash at me and I stopped his attack with a massive swing of my sword. I dashed at him and swung for his neck,he blocked me with his sword but the force was so strong that his blade cracked a little. He took a leap back but I began to stare him down.

Y/n:You're weak and pathetic,but I'll enjoy ripping the horns from your head all the same.

Adam:You don't scare me!

Y/n:But I can still kill you!

He dashed at me and I blocked his swing,I kicked him in the chest and he went back. I shot arrows from my arm but he blocked them,he then sent the force of all my attacks that he blocked back at me. The force cut deep across my chest but there was no pain,there never is.

Voice2:That sweet pain,that's the reason of a battle. TO DEAL AND RECEIVE PAIN! SO GO! GO AND GIVE THE WORST PAIN HE HAS EVER FELT! KILL HIM!

Y/N:YEAH,I'LL KILL HIM AND TAKE HIS HORNS AS A TROPHY! IN THE MEANTIME,FEED ME MORE PAIN!

I sprinted forward and jumped over him,I landed behind him and went to drive my sword. The blood of my wound began to flood out but I didn't stop as he jumped over my sword,I swung to hit him the aim but he blocked me and flew away. I began to drag my sword behind me as I walked towards him,I had given in to the armor completely. The black devil was out and he wasn't stopping until he had a soul to steal. I ran at him and flung my sword at him,he side stepped it but he wasn't ready for me to punch him across the jaw. I sent him flying and I saw his sword was almost broken,he grabbed it and dashed at me. He swung for my head but I grabbed the sword with my teeth and broke it,he dropped to the ground as I loomed above him.

Voice2:Do it,kill him,it's simple and easy. Just take him by the horns and snap his neck,then rip them from his corpse. DO YOUR JOB AS EXECUTIONER!

Y/N:I HAVE A DUTY TO FUFILL!

I grabbed his horns and crushed his legs by stomping down and standing on them,he screamed as he tried to grab my wrists and get me off of him. He squirmed and shook,fear filling that eye of his.

Y/N:THAT'S RIGHT,SQUIRM SO IT CAN HURT MORE! YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T AFRAID BUT YOU SEEM PRETTY DAMN SCARED TO ME!

Adam:Let me go you bastard! GET OFF OF ME!

Y/N:NOT UNTIL YOUR DEAD!

I began to twisted his head to the right as fast as I could,I heard a crack and then I ripped his horns out. I threw them aside and roared into the sky.

Y/N:RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Yang:Y/n?

I looked to Yang,first with the want to kill her but when I saw her eyes I knew I couldn't hurt her. She was the reason I stepped into this fight in the first place,everything I did was to make sure she was happy. Those purple eyes were the ones that pulled me in,and they had one hell of a grip on me.

Y/n:Yang?

My armor faded and the pain of my fight rushed onto me,I dropped to my knees while grabbing my chest and stomach.

Yang:Y/n!

Both her and Blake dashed over to me and seemed worried at how hurt I was.

Y/n:I had......your......back....firefly.

Yang:But you didn't let me have yours.

Y/n:But.....you.....did.

I passed out as I saw an airship begin to hover above us,I thought I was over until I saw Yuno and Puck.

Y/n:Hehehe.......I knew.....this would....