Back to business(volume 6)

After the attack on haven it was a process to get use to a fake hand,it was comfortable and useful but it was odd. At the moment me and the members of team rwby were fighting  massive Grimm on top of a train as jaune,nora,ren,and Oscar joined in the fight.

Y/n:Why the hell are we fighting on top of the train?!

Yang:We have too,it's not like we could jump!

I looked off the edge of the train and saw that it was a massive drop.

Y/n:Fair enough!

I ran at one of the flying Grimm and cut through it with ease,after that another Grimm flew at me but was stopped when I hit it with the cannon fire from my arm.

Y/n:Take that,you flying jerk!

Yang:It's not bad fighting with a prosthetic,is It?

Y/n:Nope and now we match.

The machine crossbow came from the top of my hand and I began to fire it at the Grimm flying around the train.

Y/n:It feels good to fight again!

Yang:When it's Grimm yeah!

Oscar:TUNNLE!

Ruby:Everybody down!

We all ran to the inside of the train,some of us just barley making it.

Y/n:That was close you two.

Ruby:Weiss is the one that almost fell. If yuno was....sorry,I wasn't thinking.

Y/n:It's fine ruby,you're right. If yuno was here this would have been ten times easier.

Puck:But you all have me!

After the attack of haven puck healed everyone's injuries and decided to stick around permanently. We also decided to tell ruby how yuno felt about her. Her reaction was to begin to tear up as she said she wish she could have heard it from him,apparently she had the same feeling for him as he did for her. Our travels and work at haven led people to give our group a name,so after haven the world came to know as the jury,crazy how quick news spreads in just two weeks. At the moment we were on our way to atlas,to try and warn James ironwood. I have a bit bad blood with atlas and I'm one of their most wanted "criminals" but I've been told by qrow that we'll be fine. It's been fun,even if I've lost more then I've gained, Yuno's death is still a pain to think about but I've been told to think on the bright side. There was no body,so yuno might be alive but the chances of that are as slim as me joining with salem.  The trip isn't what worries me,in fact we're all pretty excited about it,but I'm a little scared of what's going to happen when we get there. After all it's atlas where the name the black devil originated. Then there was the fact that me and yang's bond got even stronger,who knew lost limbs could bring people together? After haven I started to keep a journal,where I'm writing all this down. My idea is when I die the world will be able to see whay went on inside the executioners head,also I'm doing this for the slim chance yuno does come back. I want him to know all the crazy stuff that we went through while he was sitting on his ass in some far off place. Yuno sasaki was my best friend and the best teammate I could have asked for,not to mention he was an amazing wingman. If I think about it I owe my relationship with yang to yuno and the bottle of whiskey we put in the punch. The train we were on had bunk beds and to be honest it gave me a small smile as I remembered our time at beacon. Yang and I were laying on one of the top bunks with her laying her back on top of me as we talked.

Y/n:Kinda reminds me of beacon.

Yang:Yeah it does,I wish we could go back to that.

Y/n:Me too,but there's no turning back time. We've lost who we've lost but that doesn't mean they're gone,after all they're still in our hearts.

Yang:You sounded so cheesy just now,what next you're going to tell me we'll get through this by believing in ourselves?

Y/n:I'm being serious!

Yang:I know,how's that arm working for you?Does it feel alright?

I raised the hand and began to move the fingers on it.

Y/n:It feels so real,kinda sucks I can't feel anything with it but besides that it's probably better then the real thing

Yang:Yeah,your real arm couldn't shoot a cannon ball out of it.

Y/n:That is very true.

Ruby:Team exercise! Video games,who wants to play?!

Yang:I'll kick your butt but sure,just let me get my scroll.

Yang got off the bed and began to grab her bag,well its more like our bag, that was on the top shelf.

Y/n:Get mine too.

Yang:Sure thing.

As she reached for the bag and began to bring it down Blake rushed over and helped her get it down.

Yang:Blake you didn't have to do that.

Blake:Do what?! I didn't do anything.

Y/n:Blake I know you are worried about yang with the way she is now but it's going to be fine.

Blake:You two are missing your limbs! What's fine about that?

Y/n:Blake we chose this,in my case I did it myself, so don't feel like you have to cater to us. We're a team and that means we trust and look out for each other.

Yang:It'll be awhile before things feel normal,sure,

Yang then placed her hand on Blake's shoulder.

Yang:But they will go back to normal.

Qrow:How touching,it almost brings a tear to my eye.

Ruby:You want to play?

Qrow:And kick your butts,sure.

That's when the train rumbled.

Y/n:Again?!

Yang:We must not have gotten them all.

Qrow:Grab your weapons and let's go!

This is how our journey started,with a train being attacked by Grimm as we fight for the people aboard. This is the beginning of the jury.