GOODBYE Y/N(END OF THE JURY)

We landed down in mantle and I saw Yuno,he ran over to me.

Yuno:Grimm are everywhere! We're going to need everyone's help with this.

Y/n:I know. I think everyone should split up,cover as much ground as we can!

Kane:Sure thing.

Yang:Be safe.

Y/n:You too. Where's Ruby and the others?

Yuno:Everyone is on their way,Ruby is helping get citizens to safety.

Y/n:Good.

I split from the others,running head first into a group of Grimm that was attacking some soldiers. I used my cannon hand to blast the the Grimm apart,I took care of the rest with my sword. I continued to dash around town,finding and killing Grimm where I could but as I cut a beowolf in two I saw Jane. She ran into an alley and I dashed after her,when I caught up to her she turned around threw a knife at me. It lodged into my shoulder as she got into a fighting stance,I ripped the knife out and got into my stance.

Y/n:We're going to settle this,here and now.

Jane:I couldn't have said it better myself,big brother.

I dashed at her,my sword trying to cut down. She took her sword and deflected my attack,it went into the ground and she stabbed me in the side. Her sword went right through my aura,she ripped it out as I pulled my sword up and tried to slash at her. She jumped back and got ready to fight again.

Y/n:You're going to be aunt,you know.

Jane:Huh?

Y/n:I'm having a kid,naming it after you if she's a girl.

I saw the conflict in her eyes,she didn't know what to do or say.

Jane:I-I-No! You're trying to make me feel for you,it won't happen! I won't show mercy!

She dashed at me and I swung at her,she ducked under my sword and slashed at me. She cut me deep as she rolled away,blood began to leak out of my mouth.

Y/n:Woah,that's not right. Why am I so sluggish?

I dashed at her,I tried to cut into her but she jumped over my sword. She landed on my sword and stabbed me in the shoulder. I pulled my sword away and she fell,she landed badly and it took her a second to get up. I brought my sword up to brig down on her but I stopped.

*Flashback*

I was seven and I was holding a baby girl with beautiful white hair,it was at this moment I swore everything to protect her. I would give my life if I had too.

*Reality*

Jane got up and jumped back. I ran at her and slashed at her torso,she jumped back and sent a lighting bolt at me with her sword. The bolt struck me and I began to shake,I dropped to my knees as I heard the voice again.

Voice2:What do we have here? A brother not being able to save his sister? No,we have something much worse. We have a killer about to kill the only thing that kept him going for so many years. This is the end,Y/n,someone dies in this alley tonight. STAND READY FOR YOUR EXECUTION!

My armor clashed down around me,surrounding me and making the pain dissappear. I stood and dashed at Jane,she didn't have time to react as I hit her into a wall. She stood up again and it was her that dashed at me,she tried to stab me with her sword but I grabbed her sword with my metal hand.

Y/N:No,No. That's a bad idea. TIME FOR PUNISHMENT!

I pulled her forward and slammed my knee into her stomach,she collapsed and I kicked her away. I began to walk towards her as she struggled to get up.

Y/n:Come on,sis,stand up. FACE YOUR EXECUTIONER!

She stood and looked at me through a cracked helmet,she was glaring and I was smiling under my helmet. I ran at her and she dodged to the right,I missed my attack as she sliced at me legs. The pain didn't faze me as I turned to look at her,she backed away as I heard someone turn the corner behind me. I turned around to see Ruby,Jane threw a knife and that knife hit right into Ruby's shoulder. Another knife was thrown and it went into her gut,Yuno came around the corner to see Jane was the one that threw knives. I had never seen Yuno as mad as he was,he dashed at Jane and time seemed to slow for me. It was at this time I had a choice.

*Flashback*

Jane ran into my room with a drawing she made for me,it was of me and her.

Jane:I made this for you! Uncle Ozpin helped me make it!

I took it and smiled at the drawing.

*another memory*

I took Jane to Beacon with me,to see uncle Oz. She ran around the school with a big smile on her face,she always wanted to be a huntsman.

Jane:When I get older I'm going to strong too!

*Another memory*

Jane was sick,I took all my time to make sure I took care for her. I put her to bed as I grabbed an empty bowl to take back to the kitchen. I went to stand up but she grabbed my hand.

Jane:Don't leave me,brother. Please don't go.

Y/n:I'll never leave you,ill always be there for you. Whenever you think you're gonna get hurt,I'll jump infront of you and take the pain for you.

*Reality*

My armor had gone away while tears started to come from my eyes,I dropped me sword and dashed infront of Jane. I felt both of Yuno's swords go through my chest. Right through me,the blood began to drop as I coughed out blood. I look to Jane and smiled at her.

Y/n:You were right,I wasn't seeing this through. But,Jane,I love you. I always did.

I turned back to face Yuno,his eyes were wide. I could see tears forming.

(YUNO:POV)

Yuno:Y/n?

I had went right through him,I stabbed right through him with no trouble.

Y/n:Hey buddy,don't let this get to you. You're still me friend,always will be. Yuno?

Yuno:W-what?

Y/n:Make sure Yang stays safe,watch over her for me.

Yang:Y/N?! YUNO?!

I pulled my swords out of Y/n as he dropped to his knees,Yang rushed over and gave me a look that said she was going to kill me. She then looked back at Y/n.

Yang:Stay with me,please! I can't lose you,our kid needs a dad. I NEED YOU!

He brought his hand up to her cheek,he then kissed her. I looked to Jane but she was gone already,I heard a thud and looked back to Y/n.

Yuno:What did I do?! WHAT DID I DO!?!?

Y/n:Don't......be mad....at yourself. Yang,it wasn't his fault. I did it. I love you guys.....I really do.

Puck came around the corner and looked at Y/n,he put his tiny hands to his mouth.

Yang:Puck! Do something!

Puck:That's......I can't! He's too hurt.

Y/n:Woah,things are getting dark. Heh,kinda ironic. I said you weren't the judge,Yuno,but you gave the executioner the death penalty. Haha*cough*haha.

I looked at his eyes and they glossed over,Y/n L/n,the executioner was dead and gone. I was the one that did,I killed my best friend. My brother.

Yuno:Y/N!