Finally Making It(Volume7)

I woke up in the airship we took but we were on ground level.

Y/n:What happened?

Yang:You killed Adam.

Blake:Ruby turned a gaint Grimm into stone.

Jaune:And Ozpin helped us stop the ship from crashing when we were fighting a gaint robot.

Y/n:Huh,I lost control again.

Guts:It doesn't get easier but you will get better.

Yuno:Yep,nothing the executioner can't handle.

Y/n:So,now we need to get to Ironwood.

Yuno:Which we do how?

Y/n:Good question.

Maria:Just come with me. I think I have someone to help with that.

We let the old lady guide us but as we walked Blake called the place bad,which got the attention of a drunk man nearby.

Drunk Guy:You see that's the problem with you faunus.

I was at his throat in a second,I grabbed him by the neck and lifted him in the air.

Y/n:Care to say that again?

He started to struggle and I threw him into a wall,I then walked past the others.

Y/n:Let's go.

Ruby:What's wrong?

Yuno:It's the fact he lost himself again,he's going to be like this for a minute.

Yang:Y/n,it wasn't your fault.

Y/n:Then who's was it?! This is my burden and I couldn't do anything to stop myself from giving in! This "IS" all my fault. But let's talk later,I don't like being out in the open.

Maria continued to guide us to wherever we were going,she took us into a clinic and a black man sat at a desk. He looked at me and recognized me on sight.

Pietro:T-the black devil,my word.

Y/n:And you are?

Maria:This Pietro Polendina,he's one of the greatest engineers in atlas.

Pietro:Wait a second,Maria is that you?

Maria:Yes,it is me.

Pietro:It's been ten years already?

Maria:I know,I age like wine.

Y/n:Listen,we don't have time for

As I was talking alarms started to sound,I was getting just more pissed as the time passed.

Y/n:God damn it!

We rushed outside and I took my sword off my back and Yuno walked up to me.

Yuno:Ready to brawl?

Y/n:I'm ready to have some stress relief.

We saw atlas robots get torn to shreds by a pack of sabyrs looked at us,I pulled my sword off my back and dashed forward. I cut one in half vertically as I smiled.

Y/n:Heheheh. This is going to be fun!

My armor forced it's way onto me and I dealt with the Grimm before the others even got a chance.

Y/n:More,I want more.

After this a group of atlas ace operatives shot capture rope at me,it caught me but it wasn't enough to hold me. I snapped the rope and the ops surrounded me,their weapons out an pointed at me.