Separation(volume6)

Our plan to save the passengers did work but when the last Grimm was killed,by qrow and ruby, it sent out a fire ball and sent us off the tracks. We crashed in the nearby snow,off the mountain, and we were stranded as yang began to pull her bike out of the snow.

Y/n:This is just great! We're now lost in the middle of no where!

Yang:Not to mention we lost a third of our team and we gained a defenceless old lady!

She got her bike out but it fell on top of her,I ran over and picked the bike up off her.

Maria:My name is Maria calavera and I am not defenceless,I'm just a little hard of hearing. And blind,without my eyes that need repaired. Okay I'm beginning to get your point.

Qrow:Knock it off you two,it's not that bad.

Y/n:Qrow,there is the "very" real possibility we are going to freeze to death out here! I think we have a reason to complain a little.

I helped yang up after I put her bike down.

Yang:Thanks.

Y/n:Don't mention it.

Yang:One more thing,what happened to no more lies?

Oscar:I think it's time we got an explanation.

That's when uncle oz took control.

Ozpin:I did not lie to you.  While it is true that the relic attracts Grimm it is very faint,almost undetectable. It was the safer option.

Yang:Is that why you lied to the world about lionheart too?

Ozpin:YES! That was precisely the reason! I believed that he should have been known for the years of service he gave,not the mistake he had in his later years.

Yang:Mistake?! He turned his back on the world!

Ozpin:True but he was scared and do we all not have mistakes?! No,we all have made mistakes. I didn't say everything to keep you all safe!

Weiss:Getting real sick if people telling me what's best for me.

Yang:We're not going to turn our backs on you,you can trust us.

Ozpin:YOU THINK LEO WAS THE FIRST!?

Y/n:Uncle oz?

Ozpin:You think he didn't tell me those exact words?! Ladies,whatever I do is backed by lifetimes of experience and work! I have no reason to believe you will betray me but I have reasons to things I keep secret and why I withhold information...where's the relic?

Ruby:Here.

Ozpin:Hurry,Ms.rose, give me the relic!

Ruby:What about having faith in humanity? Was that just to keep people safe?

Ozpin:That's the message I was trying to convey,I simply feel as though this is my burden to bare. So please,Ms.rose give me the...

He stopped in his tracks,like something was keeping him in place.

Y/n:Uncle oz? Are you

Oscar:He wants to stop you.

Y/n:From what?

Oscar:He's scared you'll figure out his....secret. her.....name is....jinn....say it to summon her.

Ruby:Jinn?

As ruby said the name all the snow that was falling from the sky stopped in place as the relic left ruby's hands.

Yang:What in the world?

A woman was formed from the blue smoke that surrounded the relic.

Jinn:I am jinn,you may ask anything of me as you were lucky enough to find me when there were still two wishes left in this era. Ask what you may.

Qrow took a step to ruby and I,along with yang,Blake,and weiss,pointed my weapon at him.

Qrow:Do what you think is right,kiddo.

Ruby:Jinn,what is ozpin not telling us.

Ozpin:NOOOOOOOOO!

He ran at ruby but we all were,what felt like, teleported to the past.

Jinn:Long ago the world of remnant had both humanity and the gods living among us but where the world was full of freedom a young woman had none. Salem was a young girl trapped in the tower by her cruel father.

Jinn showed me a view of a human salem,and I couldn't hold myself back. I ran at her with my sword and tried to cut through her but she only turned to mist and reformed when I was done. Jinn then told us the story of Salem and Ozma the two were lovers,after ozma rescued her from a tower, and lived together for as long as they could. But ozma got sick and ended up dying from it,Salem went to the gods to ask for help but when the god of light turned her down she went to dark god and asked for his help. He helped her but the light god showed up and explained what she had done to his younger brother. The dark brother took away Ozma from Salem again and they cursed her with immorality,so she could never be with him in death. She swore to end both of the gods and she traveled from kingdom to kingdom gathering an army and using her immortality as a way to gain their trust. But when her army confronted the gods all of humanity was wiped out and Salem was left all alone. She wondered and tried to kill herself by jumping into the pits that the Grimm were made in. But,instead of dying,she was transformed into an immortal being that wanted to destroy everything. Decades past and she began to be known as witch when humanity restored it's self. But what had also happened was that the gods,that left when attacked by their own creation, had brought ozma back to life by giving him a never ending reincarnation cycle so he could defeat bring humanity together if he didn't all of remnant would be destroyed for good. Ozma had found that magic had been wiped out and humanity was as divided as ever,but he didn't care about his mission at the moment. He used the local people to find this "witch" it was Salem and the two began to talk,after that they started a kingdom and had children. These four daughters were capable of using magic and were the first maidens of remnant. But they relationship between Ozma and Salem had been broken down so much that Ozma had decided to leave with his daughters but he was caught by Salem. They fought and Ozma died but was reincarnated,he then made it his mission to kill Salem but when he asked jinn she said there was no way to kill her. I dropped to my knees as Oz did the same and the world went back to normal.

Y/n:There's no way to kill her? It's not possible?

Jinn:No,you all have one last question,what will it be?

I stood up and looked Jinn in the eyes.

Y/n:I have one. I want to know what happened to Yuno Sasaki. What happened to my best friend!?