We're Not Alone(volume6)

The three of us began to walk around and I pointed to where the glow of the relic was coming from.

Y/n:Over there.

Yuno:Nice eye.

Ruby:Be right back.

She rushed over to the relic and when she grabbed it we heard her yell,Yuno and I rushed over as fast as we could and we saw the Grimm.

Y/n:Damn.

Yuno:Let's just go!

The three of us began to run through the tunnels and we had to cut down the Grimm that got in our way,the Grimm let out a scream and I dropped to the ground on my knees.

Y/n:Tired.

I looked over to yuno to see he was trying to get up too,I had to use my sword to stand up and I made it over to the others.

Y/n:Lets get going!

The three of us got up and we began to run again,Ruby shot at the Grimm as I fired my crossbow and Yuno flicked his bullets. We made it to a cellar and the Grimm let out another one of those yells,I fell down again and I turned back to see yuno also on the ground and ruby right next to him. The Grimm was about to grab them when my armor came on to me,I rushed at the wave of Grimm that was about to get them and I cut through all of them.

Y/n:RAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I cut through each of the Grimm that I saw and they all fell,turning into dust.

Y/n:RRRRRRRRHHHHHHHAAAAAA!

I heard the cellar door open and I saw that it was Qrow and the others,they broke down the door. They saw me and got ready to fight but I fell down to my knees and my armor faded.

Y/n:*Cough**Cough*

I coughed into my hand and when I looked at it I saw that blood was in my hand,my blood. Yang rushed over to me and helped me up as Weiss and blake helped yuno and ruby. We began to walk away but the Grimm showed up again,they let out their roar and we all dropped down again. They ignored the others and began to walk over to me,I barley got to my feet and I got ready to fight.

Maria:Y/n,don't stop.

Y/n:I didn't plan on it.

My armor came on and,even though I was so tired,my need to kill over came my other needs. I grabbed one of the Grimm by the throat and ripped it's head off with my teeth,I ran at another and cut it into two peices. I ran at another but two of them grabbed my arms and neck while a third went to bite into me,I was about to die when Ruby's eyes flashed and the grimm were weakened and the others came to their senses. We tried to make it up the stairs but the grimm put out another yell,my armor came off as they began to swarm me. I looked over to yang and the others,Maria was crawling over to ruby.

Y/n:I'm.....sorry.

One of the monsters brought it's face down to mine,I grabbed it and smashed it's skull into the ground. One of the other Grimm cut my back with it's claws and I dropped down. I was about to get my head taken off when ruby's eyes light up as bright as I've ever seen them,the Grimm in the room were turned to dust as yuno came over to grab me.

Y/n:Hey.

Yuno:You don't get to die,I haven't killed you yet.

Y/n:Oh ha ha,very funny.

Yuno:Yeah,I know.

Y/n:I hate you.

Yuno:You love me and you know it.

Y/n:Just get me to the damn cart.

He carried me up the stairs as the others followed us,I saw that they got a new tire and Qrow helped me onto the cart.

Qrow:Damn,newbie,you just can't help but push yourself.

Y/n:Guess not.

I looked to the house and saw Weiss was burning,I smiled at it as Jane looked at us all.

Jane:What happened?

Y/n:Don't worry about it.

Yuno:Um,Ruby?

Ruby:Uh-hu.

Yuno:How did you do that,with your eyes.

Ruby:I don't really know,Maria,how did you know what to do with my eyes?

Maria:That's simple,I had silver eyes.

Yang:I did not see that coming.

Yuno:Same.

The others got on the cart and yang took off on the bike,we began our trip to the closest town or city.

Y/n:So,what's it mean to have silver eyes?

Maria:No one really knows,just that they have a special power against the grimm.

Jane:Vial warriors.

Maria:Why did we bring the sassy lost child?

Y/n:She's family,and it's my job to change her back into a normal person.

Blake:Are any of us normal?

Weiss:Not anymore.

Oscar:I wish we could all go back to our lives before.

Yuno:I bet y/n wishes he was in bed with yang.

Y/n:Same for you,I saw you sleeping with ruby last night.

Yuno:That's uncalled for!

Y/n:Hahaha,no,what I really wish for is my arm back. I mean how stupid am I to cut my own arm off?

Yuno:Pretty dumb.

Qrow:So,Yuno,what did you learn in this other world?

Yuno:That having an aura is a life saver,I mean it saved my ass.

Y/n:Did you get too reckless,like usual?

Yuno:You have no room to talk.

Y/n:Didn't say I did.

Yuno:Whatever,Also,their bad guys are so easy compared to what we have to go up against?

Y/n:I mean we're basically trying to kill a god.

Jane:Lady Salem will never die!

Y/n:Shut up,Jane.

Oscar:What is our plan?

Y/n:We don't have one,not yet,but I do know uncle oz is trying his damnedess to come up with one.

Yuno:I think he will.

Y/n:He better.

I looked back from the cart and saw a man in a black robe,with a sword on his back.

Y/n:The hell?