Divided together(Volume6)

Yuno:Soft?!

Y/n:That is what I said.

Yuno:I'm not soft,I just don't want to kill a little girl!

Y/n:Nether do I but what choice is there if she doesn't change!?

Yuno:We make her change damn it! If you think there's no way to help her then you really are one stupid son of a bitch!

Y/n:Say that again! I dare you!

Yuno:I will! You are a stupid son of a

I punched him across the face with my metal hand and he dropped to the ground,he got back up quickly and we were both held back. Yang and Qrow grabbed me while Ruby and Oscar took a hold of Yuno.

Y/n:That's what you get!

Yuno:Oh,really?!

Y/n:Yeah,really! You leave for weeks then come back thinking that you can judge me! Well I'll tell you something,you're not The Judge Yuno!

Yuno:Better a Judge then an Executioner,you might as well always keep that armor on if you act like a monster without it!

Y/n:You little..

Yang:Y/n,calm down,please!

Qrow:Get it together kid!

I broke free of Qrow and Yang,I then left the room and went to the door,it was blocked so I kicked the blockade and sent both it and the door outside.

Y/n:I'm leaving.

I then walked outside,where the snow had calmed down,I could see my breath and I was already freezing. I walked through the snow until puck landed on my shoulder.

Puck:You need to go back and say sorry.

Y/n:Go away,puck.

Puck:No,I'm taking you back with me!

I pulled a knife off my belt and put it to his chest,he backed up slightly.

Y/n:Leave.

Puck:B-bastard swordsman!

Puck flew off of me and back to the house,I walked into a nearby forest and sat down against a tree. I held up my fake hand and a throwing knife reflected off of it.

Y/n:What?!

I got up and grabbed my sword,I began to look around until Jane came from the deep of the woods.

Jane:Brother.

Y/n:Jane.

Jane:Poor you. All alone and,sorry for my phrasing,disarmed.

My fist clenched as I stared at her.

Jane:That glare,do you really despise me that much?

Y/n:What are you doing here?

Jane:To bring you to Salem.

Y/n:I won't go.

Jane:I was hoping you would say that,you see I was itching for a rematch. You got me last time but that's only because you surprised me with that armor.

I pulled my sword off my back as I glared at her.

Y/n:We gonna fight or are you going to keep talking?

Jane:Right,guess I do take after you.

I got ready to fight and Jane dashed at me,her rapier aiming for my chest,I deflected it and went to bring my sword down on her. She dodged me and stabbed me in the side,I punched her across the face. She jumped back after the punch and wiped the blood from her lip,she then snapped her fingers and a line of white fang members with rifles came from the tree line.

Y/n:Still a scared little girl,huh Jane?

Jane:Not scared,smart.

The men then opened fire on me and my armor bursted on to me,my body went limp as their ammo ran dry.

Fang member1:We got him!

I then looked up as my eyes began to glow the darkest red,I then roared into the sky

Y/n:AAAAAAAHHHHHGH!

I ran at the man at break neck speeds and cut him cleanly in half,he friends looking is disbelief as I stared them down. I ran at another one and stabbed him through the torso,his friend ran at me with a weapon. I aimed my fake arm at him and the hand dropped down showing the cannon.

Fang member3:W-What?

I then fired the cannon and the man was blasted to bits,I ripped my sword out of the other fang member and I ran at the line of men. I cut each and everyone of them in half,leaving a line on disfigured bodies.

Jane:W-wait,you're not suppose to be this brutal not-not any more!

Y/n:Tell me,Jane,Do I look like I've changed? Because I haven't.

Jane:You're riddled with live ammo,it's meant to kill! H-how are you alive?!

Y/n:You of all people should know how stubborn I am.

She ran at me and stabbed me through the neck,I continued to walk forward. The fear in her eyes told me everything I needed to know.

Y/n:As your guardian it's my job to punish you for being bad,and you've been very bad!

I grabbed her by the throat and began to squeeze down on her neck,she struggled until her aura broke and she passed out. I threw her over my shoulder and walked her back to the house,I walked in and collapsed to my knees quickly. My consciousness began to fade and I heard a voice in the back of my head.

Voice2:What is hell but tainted heaven? What is The Warped king but The royal Executioner?

Yang and the others quickly ran into the room,yuno kneeled down next to me and he slowed time on me.

Yuno:Puck! We need you. Alright,y/n,take the armor off! Y/n? Y/n?! Come on,listen!

The armor receded and puck began to put his dust on me,it didn't feel like enough.

Yang:Is-Is this Jane?

I slowly looked over to see Yang and Ruby hovering over Jane.

Y/n:Tie*Cough*Tie her up.  She's...too...dangerous.

The voice then slowly came back.

Voice2:What is the Prodigy but the deciveing failure? And what is the hourglass but final countdown?