Chapter 3

"Chapter 3"

Jemma

"I love you guys." I muttered to the four boys standing infront of me, when the three pulled away, Ashton was still clunging to me, like a child. I missed them so much, so we just had this sappy moment with each other.

"Admit your feelings to Mikey soon." He whispered, as he pulled away, pushing him away from me, laughing.

"I will, I will. But, why me though? I'm the girl here?" I asked him in a hushed tone, while the others are talking to the girls.

"I don't know, I suck." He said, laughing. "Good, you already know." I replied, letting out a chuckle. "Alright, alright." 

"LA house, everyone?" Calum exclaimed, asking the three of us. I tilted my head to the side, is he serious right now? I looked at April and Sophia, nodding repeatedly. Those two are gonna faint when we get there. 

"Alright, oh hey. Luke, I found Ketchup again." Ashton told Luke. "He was with Henry the aligator the whole time." Ashton continued, Luke smiled, nodding at Ashton.

"Ketchup? You mean, the dog? The pool toy?" Sophia asked, curiously. Ashton nodded, smiling at her. Soph, laughed. "I swear this is a dream."

"Well, no it is not." Ashton replied, laughing. "Mom! We're going out!" I yelled, through the house.

"Sure honey! Get back home safely! Oh wait, you will. Michael is th-" I cutted her off.

"Mom! I swear you have a crush on Michael."

"No honey, Your father will kill me." The whole gang errupted in laughter, as I rolled my eyes, walking to the front door, opening it so I could go out. The others followed me out as well, I hopped in my car, waiting for the girls. I opened the roof of the car, since we could save gas from the aircon and shit. The girls hopped in as well April on the passenger seat, while Sophia was on the back.

"Michael, we'll follow you." I yelled, Michael nodded as he started his engines, same with me. As he drove off, starting to drive also.

A few minutes of driving, we arrived in a house that is located in some hill. The house was huge. Outside looks so beautiful, it has plants out in the front.

I parked the car behind the boys car. As the three of us girls, hopped off the car, amazed by the house. I let out a breath, walking towards their front door. Ashton opened their front door, wide open, as me and the two girls just stared at the house in awe. We all walked in, "Jems, stop drooling." Luke said, smirking at me. I rolled my eyes, playfully, walking past Luke.

I walked out in the back, seeing their pool, jakuzi, and the most amazing view I've ever seen. I felt someone put their arm around my shoulder, I looked up. Michael.

"Hey Mike." I greeted, looking at the view again, You can see the city, the houses, and at the side I think it was some part of the sea.

"The view is amazing." I gushed, my eyes not going out of sight on the wonderful view.

"I know, that's why we chose this place." He replied, smiling down at me.

"Cool, sunset." I mumbled, putting my hand under my jaw, propping my elbows on the railings of the back view of the balcony.

"Mhm." Michael muttered, his chin on top of my head, as his arms came to my waist. Both of us are too close.

"I have a boyfriend!" My brain keeps shouting at me, while my heart just kept beating fast, like I always feel when Michael's beside me. "Michael is the one you love, not Shane." My insides is freaking out. I bit my lip, as Michael traced his fingers on the side of my face. I ignored it, and just watched the sunset go down. I felt his lips, lingered my cheek.