Chapter 12

"Chapter 12"

/Jemma's POV/

I won't go without a fight..

I sang, but we all paused because Whakaio started crying.

"Dude why are you crying?" Matt asks him, He looks up with a soft smile on his face, "I missed you all so fucking much. And I can't believe we're working on a new album." He cried out.

We all laughed at him, "We really missed each other, don't we?" Cam asks, I nodded.

"But we really don't have to miss each other now, because we're all going to Warped Tour!" Jake exclaimed, making all of us cheer.

Tour will be back.

I'm back at singing.

What about university?

Great. Just great.

"Uh guys, do you remember I have uni?" I blurt out, that's when they all silenced.

"We'll get a professor or a guardian or something." Whakaio suggested, "I don't really know guys." I mumbled.

I'm not just really thinking about Uni. How about April, Sophia, my family, and my four bestfriends? We arrived here in Sydney two weeks later and I just leave them? For what, how many months of touring?

"I mean I just got back from LA and we go already for tour?" I reasoned, "Here, why don't we just tag along on the second leg of tour?" Matt said, I nodded.

It was a great idea, because I still have time to spend time with the boys and my bestfriends.

"Alright, but now we have to spend our time this summer practicing and getting ready." Cam said, we all yelled, and laughed together.

"How about I drop out if the second album has been released?" I offered them, "Well, it's your decision Jems." Whakaio said to me, his hand on my shoulder.

"I will."

"Okay, but we'll still give you time to confirm if you really want to drop out alright?" Jake said, I nodded smiling at them.

"I'm glad to be back."

-

"I'm home!" I yell as I enter our apartment. We're not living in my family's house, because our dad said that we have to be responsible and dependent now. We accepted it because we don't really want to live in rules.

"Hey Jems." April and Soph greeted me, as they took a seat on the couch.

"Where's my brother?" I ask them, walking over to them, and I seat beside the them on the couch.

"Out." Soph mumbled, "That's it out?" I asked again, "Yeah he just said out and we have no idea where he went." April butted in.

"Oh maybe he's with his old friends here." I said. The two of them nodded.

"So how's band practice?" Soph happily greeted me.

"It was great! And we're touring on Warped Tour on the second leg. And I'm dropping out.." I trailed off, "Are you sure about dropping out Jems? I know how much you love going to uni." April said to me, I nodded.

"It'll be hard if I'm on tour and studying at the same time."

"Well, yeah. And anyways the bo-" Soph was cutted off.

"Hola!"

"Calum!" I yell, ran to him, and crushed him into a hug.

"Cal, that was not Hawaiian. You dumbass." I hear Ashton say to Calum.