Chapter 9

"Chapter 9"

/Jemma's POV/

"Marnie! I haven't seen you in weeks!" I squealed, picking up the puppy, and he jumped into my arms, licking every inch of my face.

"Yes, yes Marnie. Here's a new friend, Michael meet Marnie." I say to the dog, facing him to Michael, he barked at him, he jumped off me and ran to Michael, "Well he likes you." I said to Michael, he laughed in response, playing with my dog.

"Marnie, come on." I said to him, he happily barked, and followed me to the backyard, I hear Michael's footsteps as well. "Stay there Marnie okay? And don't play with the plants or mom will both kill us." I warned the dog, but I know he wouldn't even understand much. He replied barking, I shrug, closing the glass backyard door. I step backwards, and stumbled, I closed my eyes, waiting for my body to fall on the floor, but I felt his hands on my back, before I fully fall, I opened my eyes, and see his green orbs deeply burning into mine.

He slowly leaned in, my eyes glanced at his lips, then I already knew that his lips are on mine. My left arm was on the nape of his neck, playing with his hair, and my right hand on his chest, our lips moving against each other. Michael stood me up, now my hands rested on his shoulders, he pushed me slowly onto the glass door, pinning me.

We pulled away when I hear Marnie barking outside. Me and Michael ended up laughing, Marnie was looking at the both of us his tongue out and his head tilted at the side.

"Marnie look away this is SPG." Michael joked, I cracked up laughing. Marnie whimpered as I chuckle, looking at the wall clock.

Oh shit.

"Michael I have uni. Let's go come on." I say to him, tugging at his shirt, he laughed, grabbing my hand as we sprinted outside my house to my car.

Michael started the engine, as it roars to life, and he started to drive to uni.

"20 minutes until the bell rings." I muttered to myself. Michael must've noticed me, he reached out to my seat, and kissed my cheek.

"Jems, chill. You're not gonna be late." He said reassuringly, he reached out his hand on mine, giving my hand a squeeze. I sighed.

"Alright. If I am late I'm going to let fans, mob you." I joked, he laughed, "I don't care, I love our fans." He says, smiling at me.

"Aw you're so sweet to your fans. I bet that's why most people call you sunshine on the internet." I sang, he smiled in reply, continuing to drive.

-

We arrived at Uni in 22 minutes, which occurs that I'm two minutes late. Michael parked my car somewhere near Uni and I got my bag, hopping off the car, "I'm coming with you, Jems." Michael said, resting his sunglasses on the bridge of his nose, I groan.

He followed me, as we walk in the main door of the campus, since the hallways are empty because classes are starting, I stopped in front of Ms. Hendrickson's classroom, breathing out, I open the door, Michael was on the door his head showing.

"Anderson! Can you explain why you're late?" I heard my annoying professor say. Everyone's gaze are on me, I freeze on my spot, my head turned to her, "Maam, I got stu-"

"Excuse me Ms. She got late because we got stuck in traffic." I heard Michael's voice say, my eyes widened, finally turning around. My eyes diverted to him. I glance at the class, all eyes wide, mostly the girls, looking at Michael.

"Oh, so who's this Anderson?" My proffesor asks, "Uh this is my uh.. friend." I say to her, a fake smile plastered on my face.

"Please go back now to your seat." She said to me, I was starting to walk when Michael spoke again.