Chapter 15

If you're reading this, I hope you know that I love you xo

"Chapter 15"

Sophia

Waking up was easy today, since I only drank a few last night. But the others we're in total hangover. Except for James.

"How lovely seeing April, Calum, and Michael puking on the toilets in the morning." James exclaimed, stretching his arms, with a yawn escaping his lips.

"It was gross." Luke said, beside me, and I just laughed.

Then a realization hit me. Last night, Michael.

I nudge Luke on his side, and he looked down at me.

"I know, I know. Michael and the hoe." He said to me, sighing.

"Jemma will be in pain when she hears this. She needs to know it personally, but she'll come home for a month I think. And she's gonna get angry when we don't tell her early. What are we going to do?" I ramble, Luke kissed my forehead.

"Don't stress out yourself too much in so early in the morning." He muttered on my head. I reply with a sigh.

Michael walked in the room, yawning, and took a seat on the couch beside me and Luke. I awkwardly coughed, and Luke cleared his throat.

"Michael, do you remember anything from last night?" Luke asks, pulling his arm.

"Luke no." I hissed, with gritted teeth.

Michael's head turned to the both of us. "Honestly no. Did me and Luke made out or something?" He says, jokingly. I cringed. Luke gave me a look, and I nod.

"No." I simply answered, and try to shake the topic off my mind.

"No we didn't." Luke said, stood up, and walked out of the hotel room. I stood up too, and followed him out.

"Luke!" I call out. I saw him walking to the car that we used last night.

I call out for him one more time, "Luke." I breathed out.

"Sorry for storming out like that. I was afraid of the risks after the whole 'Michael cheated on Jemma' situation." He said to me, I let out a sigh.

"Luke I'm afraid too. If the whole gang knows about it, they'll be like us too. Except for James and Ashton though, I know they'll get furious."

"I need to get out of here." He says, "If you're getting out of here, I'm coming with you." I said back.

Luke left the passenger seat door open, and he approached the driver's seat. I hopped in and he drove out of the hotel parking lot.

"Where are we going?"

"To the middle of nowhere."

"Long way home huh?"

Luke nodded, laughing.

James

I walk out of the bathroom and went straight to the living room, where Ashton, Michael, April, and Calum are.

"Hey dummies." I greeted them, sitting on the floor, beside the small table in the living room.

"Sup James." Calum says, pressing the maximum level of volume on the tv.

"Anyone saw where Luke and Sophia went?" I ask.

"Nope, they both left their phone here." April says, scooting beside me.

"Dumb heads." I muttered. I hear a vibration on the small table beside me, I looked out and see Sophia's phone. It was vibrating and lighting up.

15% Low Battery!