Chapter 19

"Chapter 19"

Jemma

"Jems, I love you. But I fucked up so bad." Michael spoked to me. I looked up at him, before I can even speak he already started rambling.

"I know you wouldn't take me back anymore, so I spent a lot of time with you. You'll get pissed at me for telling you this fucking long and you'll get angry for what I've done. You'll dump me anyways. But whatever I say to you, is the truth. Because I would never lie to you. If I lose you, it's my fault. Don't blame yourself. It's all mine. Fuck, I love you so much and I have waited for years to tell you that. But for this fucked up mistake would throw it all away." Michael says to me, which made me worry in my situation.

"I cheated on you, while you were on tour. We went partying then I hooked up with this girl, I can't remember her nam-"

"You cheated? You don't remember her name? What party?" Those questions came out of my mouth like bullets, stopping myself to blow up.

"I made out with her. That's the only thing that happened. I was drunk. I got drunk because I was missing you and I needed your touch and feeling again. And now that you're here.. I'm fucked."

"You've been without us for months Jems."

"Go ahead, slap me, punch me, just do the fuck you want. I deserve it."

"Oh Michael, I would never do those things to you." I say, my hands on his face, "I love you too Mike. But you do know how it hurts to be cheated on right? It hurts so much. That your lips touched another girl's lips, you're supposed to be mine, Michael. Only mine. I guess, I could say you fucked up. I don't want our meetings to always end like this. I forgive you okay? Don't worry. But please give me some space to think about all of this." I said to Michael, my voice cracking, as I plead.

"Okay." He replies, looking down on the floor.

"I love you." We both say as we shared a passionate kiss.

But I pulled away first, as I stood up from the chair, walked out of the restaurant calmly, rode my car, drove back to the apartment fast, and I open the door to come home crying to my brother.

"Jems, it's okay to cry. Just let it all out." James says to me, as tears furiously comes out of my eyes, falling on my cheeks.

"No, I can't cry everytime this kind of situation happens. I need to be strong about this." I said, pushing the tears away, and James wiped it off with a tissue.

"You can do this, I'm here, Luke's here, Ashton's here, April's here, Calum's here, Sophia's here. We're always here for you."

I nod at my brother. "I know."

"I love him James. But do you think I have to let him go again?"

"If I were you, I won't anymore. Even if shit happens. But it's your decision, sis." James said as he kept hugging me.

"It'll take a long time for me to decide James. Please always take a look out for him even if I'm not around okay? I'm going to sleep on mom and dad's tonight." I say to him, he nodded.

"I promise. Okay, how long will you stay there?"

"Maybe a week. I don't know but I'll call you. I need distance." I said to him, "Alright, better start packing then. I'll just tell April and Soph."

"Have fun with two girls in one apartment." I say to him, he chuckles.

-

I stare out the window from mom and dad's guest room, seeing the moon with the stars, while blasting soft music.

I'll miss all of them, it'll be in week I said, but I don't really know if it will take that short.

I need distance.

I need space.

I need time.

Should I be with you on your journey or should I continue with mine without you fully?
.
.
.
Epilouge is next :(

I know this story is short because well this is a short story haha

I hate doing sad endings, i'll hate myself for this

Anyways guys SGFG is fooking awesome! I love Vapor, Catch 22, Catch Fire, and Money :)

And i'm seeing 5SOS on March!! Yess! I'll finally see them live! :-)

Check out my other fanfics, that you can find on "My Works".

You can also, vote, share, and comment of course. I didn't say that you can't haha

All the love x

~Steffi ox