Chapter 1

"Chapter 1"

◆Jemma

"Oh come on, Jemma! Don't just lounge around in your room all day! I have an extra ticket for the concert tonight, come with me." April said, shaking my body, her hands on my shoulders. I let out a groan, As I walk back to my bed and plopped down, to lie down again. 

"I don't even know this band we're gonna watch." I grumbled. 

"So you are coming? And you'll love this band promise." She assured me. I just nodded, she's right I got to get out of here. I stretched my arms, getting up again, walking to my walk in closet. You can say, that yeah my family is kinda rich, my parents are often here, and my sisters doesn't even give a fuck in this world, all they do is watch animes in their room. I'm not a spoiled brat, like everybody thinks off when a person is rich. I grabbed my skinny jeans, my sweater, beenie, and my combat boots. I got changed and walked out of the walking closet, to see April, sitting on my bed, scrolling through my iphone. I'm not selfish, I always let my friends borrow my phone, cause there is nothing to hide. 

"Ready to go?" She looks up from my phone, with a smile. She gave my phone back, as we both walked out my room, closed my door shut, and went downstairs. I saw my two sisters playing princess with Shane. 

"Shane!" I exclaimed, running as fast as my legs could take me to my boyfriend, giving him a hug, which he laughed and taken a bit by surprise, but he hugged back. 

"You didn't tell me, you we're coming." I muttered on his neck, he chuckled. "Surprise, I guess?" He said, making me laugh. He kissed me on the lips for a few seconds but April broke the scene. 

"You untrained couples! There are children here." April muttered, crossing her arms. She is standing infront of my two sisters, who we're trying to peek under her legs of what me and Shane was doing. 

"What did they do?" Sally, my ten year old sister asked April. April shook her head no, guiding my two sisters to the kitchen to avoid me and Shane's moment. 

"April and I  are going to this band's concert." I said to Shane, his eyes on me and his arm gripping my waist."What's the bands name?" Shane asked, I just shrugged.

"I don't know, April just said band. So, whatever. I'm just going to accompany her." 

"Right, so since I don't have a ticket. I should leave you two, to have fun. See you tomorrow at university babe." He said, kissing me on the lips then off to the door to go home. 

"Text me when you get home okay?" He said, before shutting the door with a smile on his face. I study on California State University, taking the course of Geology. But, my dream was always wanting to be in a band, like my favorite bands. April walked in again, getting her bag from the couch that she dropped when she walked the two out of the living room. 

"Let's go?" She asked as I nodded. "So, where's the two monsters?" I asked, she pointed out their room that you can actually see from downstairs, the first door in the hallway. I shrugged, Linda was here to take care of the monsters so there is no problem. Linda is our maid, but I don't really treat her like a maid, I treat her like a friend, she's already a mom, she has two sons and this maid thing is kinda like her sideline for raising her family. Her husband has an awesome job, fixing technology shit. She was just working as a maid because she wants to have enough support for a family. 

Me and April walked to my car and she started to drove off, As I plugged my earbuds to my ears. I letted her drive, cause I don't know where the concert is and I'm too lazy to drive tonight. I texted my mom saying that I'll be home in like 11pm, because it is a concert.