Chapter 18

"Chapter 18"

/Jemma's POV/

"So glad tour is over." Michael breathed out, "It was tiring. But I'm going to miss the fans."

"Same." I say.

We both sighed, looking up on the sky. Stars everywhere. We fell into silence.

"Michael will you leave me again?" I blurt out, shutting my eyes tightly.

"I don't know Jems. No matter how hard I wanted to stay with you, things just go in the way. I like you so much Jems. So much." Michael looked at me in the eye, grabbed my hand and intertwined it.

"Oh." My mouth let out.

"Michael can I tell you something?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

Michael's face drained out of color, "R-really?" He asks, stuttering, I knot my eyebrows in confusion.

"I love you too. And I always expected that you'll never love me back but I guess I was wrong." He says, sighing, and after he broke out into a huge smile.

"Aren't you even angry that you made the first move?" Michael said to me, I shrug, "I don't really care about who's making the first move." I answer.

Silence occurs again.

"Jems, if someone cheats on you what would you do?" Michael blurts out. I look at him, a weird chill going down my spine.

"Depends on how would that happen." I simply answer.

"If I leave without permission, will you still talk to me?"

"Depends also." I answer. I knot my eyebrows, "Michael where are these questions coming from?"

"Nothing." He replies, "I'm going inside it's cold. Let's go." He said, obviously avoiding anymore questions. I stood up and followed him inside the apartment.

Why is he acting this way?
.
.
.
That was really really short, I'm really busy because exams are coming up and i'm stressed as fudge

But of course I still need to post a short chapter for you guys x

Thank you for being patient :) ily xo

~Steffi