Chapter 10

"Chapter 10"

/Jemma's POV/

In three weeks we leave LA and we board on a flight to Sydney Australia.

April is very excited because she's allowed to be independent in an another country. Sophia is excited as well, because she's going to a country she never visited before and now she's living there.

Both of their parents agreed that every break and vacation they come visit LA. They also entrusted my parents for their safety in Australia. My parents agreed and made sure to hire a maid when we arrive there.

I'm going to miss Linda though, she's one of my friends or family in this country. She means the world to me, she inspire me also to do the things I wanted to, those few years with her was fun, but of course everything has an ending. If we leave even, I'll make sure to have contact with her and her family. I love them.

I let out a sigh, staring at my half decorated room, some of my things are already packed and stacked in boxes. My parents and sisters are already on a flight right now to Sydney. James is packing as well.

I'm surprised that he doesn't give shit around the people he hangs out with.

He said to me that, "They're shitty people anyway, so I'll just go home with you."

So basically, I'm alone on this huge house. It's creepy if you ask me.

The house was half way empty, only one couch is left on the living room, the tv and my video games have already been shipped. Which sucks, because video games are my life.

I snapped out of thoughts, remembering that I'm going to hang out in the park today, alone. To have some me time.

5 Seconds Of Summer are back in Australia as well, having a break for a few months to write songs, and to wait for their tour to start. I miss those four idiots already, they just went home two days ago. And we'll be meeting them in like weeks.

"Jems, come on. We need a sibling time." James said, snapping me out of my thoughts, I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I was supposed to have my alone time, James. And by the way when did you get in?" I said to him, a pout on my face.

"Jemma, you're wasting a beautiful time by yourself it's better if I go with you. And I came in the house three minutes ago, I was eating at the kitchen."

I finally gave in, nodding and I sighed. Well, I do miss my brother.

"Fine. But, treat me pizza later?" I said, begging James, he stood there, looking down at me.

"Alright. Deal."

"Deal. Now get your ass in the bathroom, cause I'm ready before I even packed." I said to him, pushing him into the bathroom door, he stumbled, groaning. I bubbled out laughter as he shuts the door to get ready.

-

"It's nice out here, isn't it?" He asks, "Stop being those kinds of people in movies saying those lines." I said to James, pushing him slightly, he laughed.

"I'm just saying the truth, sis."

"Of course that's a lie, you're complaining on how hot is it in this place for five minutes." I replied, he rolled his eyes, "Okay shut up, bitch." He said to me, "Ha, you shut up, dick." I said to him, looking at each other, we both bursted out laughing.

"Love you James."

"I hate you Jems, so shut up."

I groaned, "Anyways, pizza!" He yelled, as he grabbed my wrist, pulling me to the closest pizza place.

We both took a seat on one booth, and ordered many kinds of food. Well, our appetites are huge.

"Hey bro, should I get back with the band?" I blurt out, as I sip on my iced tea, that was served a few minutes ago.

He looked up at me from his phone.

"Yeah, you like singing and making music right? Go for it, well if the four would like to get back too." He said, I nodded.

"They agreed, they said they miss us being in a band too."

My brother laughed, "And I can't believe April and Sophia doesn't know you're verified on twitter."

"I have two accounts stupid. They actually already know that I belonged to a band before but about the twitter part? They have no idea."

He laughed again, "Right, finish eating and we'll continue packing. Because I can't wait to get out of here!"

I laughed along with him, "Neither do I, Jamie."

"Did you just called me Jamie?"

"Yes, bitch." He shrugged.

"Oh I forgot, how are you and Michael? Are you together yet? Did you have sex ye-" He rambles, I hit his arm, making him murmur profanities in pain.

"We're good, not together, I guess.. yet? But yeah, we're good. Just good." I said to him.

"Well, if he do something wrong tell me and I'll beat him to a pulp like last time." I cringed as he said "last time", making some memories pass my head.

"Michael, I swear to God. I'll fucking kill you. You broke my sister alright?" James yell, I grabbed his arm, pulling him back.

"James, come on. Forget about it. It's nothing." I mumble to him.

"Jems? Nothing? You don't eat properly anymore because of my stupid friend who broke my sister." He said, gritted teeth, looking at Michael with a glare.

James lounged forward, his fist contacted Michael's face. Michael stumbled, his knees falling on the floor, his nose was bleeding.

"That's just it Michael. You're still my friend, and I'm glad you didn't fight back. But don't talk to me, I'm pissed." He warned Michael, nostrils flared, a few tears escaped my eyes seeing my ex boyfriend bloody in front of me.

"Come on Jems. Let's forget about that shit alright? I'm sorry." James said to me, I just nodded, because I'm too tired to speak or fight with him. He carried me bridal style, back to our home, like a protective brother would do.

Well, Michael did kinda deserved the punch.

"Right.. James eat faster you doofus!" I exclaimed, he nodded, biting his pizza.
.
.
.
That was so short, well this book is kind of short too so I'm just making the chapters you know many? Haha. I'm like making everything as a plot of this story

Mr. and Mrs. Clifford on the side

AND GUYS 5SOS IS GOING ALTERNATIVE ROCK ON THE NEXT ALBUM. YES.

Twitter:
@mgcliffordemo
@emotherive

~Steffi x