Chapter 6

"Chapter 6"

Jemma

Uni is back again and exams are coming up, so this weekend I'll probably be studying my ass off to pass those exams. Two days ago, was the last time I saw my four Australian best friends, Ashton kept texting me and Michael kept calling me. I always answer Mikey, how can I not? I love him so yeah. And Ashton? I just replied simply.

"Luke will help me again, later." Sophia said to me, I rolled my eyes playfully.

"How can you study with Luke? He only finished High School." I replied, putting the notebook in my bag. She just shrugged, "We can always ask Liz." I rolled my eyes in reply.

"Hey where's April anyway?" She asked, "I think she's out on a date. After the bell rung, she rushed out of Uni." I answered, walking with Sophia out of the gates.

"With Calum?"

"Yeah."

"That was fast."

"I know right." I muttered, "Oh yeah, I got to tell you something." I trailed off. We both sat by on a bench that we saw.

"We're moving back to Australia, Soph. But, I decide if I'll stay here. I'll finish my first year of college here, then I'll go back in Sydney after I finish." I let out. Sophia was about to cry, she crushed me into a hug.

"I was thinking I'll bring you and April with me back to Sydney. If your parents agree, I'll handle the finance, I got a lot of savings in the back, like a lot. Cause, I'll miss the both of you. I want to go back there, so I can continue my band and stay near with the boys." I explained, looking down on the ground.

"I don't really know, what to say Jems. I want to go with you, I'll also miss you me and April. You're the bestest friend ever, you and April. I'm willing to go with you, I'll just have a lot of convincing to do with my parents." She suggested, I look up, eyes wide.

"Really? Sophia you are the best! But, yeah before we do any action, let's wait for April to hear the news." I said, chuckling with her. She nodded, smiling.

"You two mean a lot to me, it's like you two wound the patches that the boys left. So, thanks for that." I said to her, the both of us hugging again.

"But, Jems. You can't do all the finance by yourself. Me and April will give too. No, buts. Okay?" I groaned, but nodded.

"Wait, a band? Jems!" Sophia whined, I only replied with a chuckle.

-

"I told you, Luke can't help at all." I tell Soph, they both laughed.

"But, I can help with what I can do." Luke answered, doing some equations on the paper.

"And we are back!" I heard a voice yell, April and Calum walking in, hand in hand. The three of us looked up, surprised with their hands intertwined together.

"So are you two together or..?" Luke asked, gazing at their hands, "Uh, not.." April muttered, "Yet." Calum answered. As they awkwardly, let go of their interwined hands, smiling at the three of us.

"So, yeah. Jems, what are you gonna do with Ashton and Michael now?" Calum asked me, April and Sophia shot daggers at me, questioningly.

"Oh yeah, I was supposed to tell you that, but Calum already spilled some of the beans." I said, awkwardly.

"Ashton and Michael both likes Jemma, are you aware that Ashton was also her ex boyfriend?" Luke trailed off, asking the two. They both shook their heads, I muttered a "Sorry" to them and they both smiled and nodded.