Chapter 16

"Chapter 16"

Jemma

"Hey Luke." I greeted him, he softly chuckled, "Hi Jems."

"So, what's up?" He asks me, "Nothing, I just miss you guys, especially Michael. I miss that colored hair dweeb." I say, and I hear shuffling on the background, I hear a slap, a groan, and a shout. It was deafening.

"Luke! Is everything fine there?" I ask, worry taking over me.

"Everything's g-great Jems!" He exclaims, chuckling.

"So hey, Luke. I'm coming home in 3 weeks! Warped finished early, for some unknown reason. And I'll see you guys real soon!" I happily exclaimed.

Silence.

"Luke?"

And the line went dead.

I shrug, maybe they're doing bandstuffs and I called on a wrong timing.

I shut my phone off, shoving it back on my pocket.

"Hey Jems! We've got booze." Jack Barakat's voice rings on my ears, I laugh.

"On my way you sexy bitch!" I yell, a laugh escaping my lips.

"Oh you know it." He says back, and I rush to their dressing room.

James

Luke putted his phone back on the center table, he faces us and his mouth hanging open. His blue eyes, are wide.

"Luke what was that about?"

"What did Jemma say?"

And the bomb, has been released.

"She's coming back home in 3 weeks." Luke breathed out, biting his lip.

"Oh shit. If Jemma knew this, she'll be hurt, angry, and dissapointed. And we all know that Jemma is World War 3." Sophia wailed out. 

"She'll kill us." April says.

"More like kill Michael." Calum retorted, crossing his arms, looking at Michael.

Michael replied by putting his head hung low.

I was ready to rush back to Michael, when Luke and Ashton grabbed my arms and held me back.

"Violence is never the answer, James." Luke says to me, I let out a huge sigh, and I groaned.

"I'll walk out of her life James, like what I said. She doesn't need a guy like me." Michael rambles, shutting his eyes.

"Definately." I said back, rolling my eyes.

"If you weren't my best buddy, I should've killed you right now." I said. Michael let a sigh escape his lips.

"You know what, if Michael didn't cheated, this wouldn't be happening right now."

"No, if James didn't peeked on my phone then there's not gonna be a problem, but he snooped!"

"Fuck off! I was looking for my sister's pictures, because I was planning a prank! But I saw the disgusting picture." I defended, it's true I was going to pull a prank on my sister but that idea didn't got told on the story.

Yup, I'm looking like a liar right now.

But that was really my first intention.

"If Sophia hadn't taken a picture of it then everything's gonna be fine!"

"Me? Jemma was missing him, and I need to find him to remind him about her!" Sophia shouted back, rolling her eyes, with crossed arms. Totally pissed off.

"You know what?! Jemma shouldn't have gone on tour."

"If she didn't left, Michael is always guided. But she left sadly, for her dream. And we couldn't stop that. But seriously, why are we blaming peopl-"

Furious knocks on the door, cutted April off. Ashton walked to the door and opened it. Then, yells errupted.

"Can you teenagers keep the noise down?! It's disturbing!"

"Next time, we'll the cops on all of you!"

"See? This is why I hate teens! They have sex and do drugs." An old lady says to Ashton.

"Excuse me old lady, not every teen is like that. All teens have brains of their own and decides if they wanna do it. We're not like that in here."

"And another information, you went through in being a teenager old lady. But sorry for the noise, we all just had a misunderstanding here. Goodbye." Ashton finish, the old lady huffed away, Ashton shutted the door and went back here.

"People are complaining already! Shut the fuck up!" Ashton yells.

"Uh, Ashton now you're starting the noise." April says, Ashton rolled his eyes.

"Sorry." He quickly, apologized.

"I'm fixing this." Michael lastly says, before standing up and left.
Leaving all of us confused.

◆Michael

3 Weeks Later..

I was pacing back and forth on the airport, waiting for my girlfriend to arrive that I haven't seen in months.

I bite my lip, when the intercom announced that her flight has already landed.

The pit on my stomach, growing. I was nervous at this point.

I need to fix us.
.
.
.

That's it michael you absolute fucker

Ariana Grande has landed on our country and damn she's pretty haha

~Steffi x