Chapter 7

"Chapter 7"

◆Jemma

"Nate! I missed you." I said, giving my cousin a hug, that I needed to do for a long time. Ashton was behind me, following like a lost puppy.

"Jems, look at you! You're still looking like a rockstar, oh  Cameron and the others are missing you." She said, I sighed, "Of course, I also miss them. But, I'm moving back when I finish my first year in college. Please, don't freak out yet. Ashton doesn't know." I whispered at her, she nods.

"But, shit. Jems, you're coming home in about a month." She said, whispering the last part.

"I'm bringing my friends, we can all hang out. You know, April and Sophia and the other members of his band." I said, smiling, pointing at the curly headed drummer, behind me.

"That would be great! And oh, Ashton! Holy shit, you're ruling the world." She squealed, squeezing Ashton into a hug, Ashton hugged back, smiling.

"Thanks?" He said, chuckling, he was looking at her eyes, then her lips. Looks like he's checking her out. That's a great sign, I guess. Natalie was always the quiet one before, but I guess this is her now.

"Nate, wanna hang out with the others? They're all at the house, since my parents is in a business trip and my sisters are on their music class. And it's a weekend." I persuaded my cousin, smirking.

"All right fine! But got any drumming games?" She asked, I saw Ashton's eyes lit up when she mentioned drumming. I nodded, smiling.

"Okay, now let's go!" Nate said, pulling me and Ashton away from the coffee shop, we're standing infront of.

The three of us got to my house, after a three minute walk from the coffee shop. I opened our front door, walking in with the other two.

"Hello? Guys! We have returned!" I yelled, my voice eachoing through the whole house.

"Game room!" Someone shouted, I shrugged as the three of us went to the game room. Opening the door, I stayed in my spot, seeing all of them, playing in different kinds of games. The Xbox is on, the PS3 is on, the pinball thing was on, and the television is on.

"You people are wasting electricity." I exclaimed, as all of them stopped, and finally turned their attention to us.

"Sorry Mom." April muttered, smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"Actually, Dad started it all!" Calum exclaimed, childishly, "What? Who's the damn father?" I asked, playing along with them.

"Duh, Daddy Michael. I can't believe you Mom." Luke said, pointing at Michael, who's casually, playing COD at the corner. I let out a laugh, "You guys are hilarious."

Nate was waving her hands beside me and Ashton was just smiling to all of them. Luke, Calum, and Michael stood up, rushing up to Natalie, hugging her. April and Sophia, turned off the electronics and walked up to us.

"Oh, so this is the famous Anderson cousin." Sophia said, smiling at my cousin. "Yeah, the boys and her are pretty close."

"NATE! YOU MOTHAFUCKER, WE HAVE MISSED YOU."

"IDIOTS I ALSO MISSED YOU."
"Wow, it's like she loves them more than her own cousin." Sophia teased, nudging me, I rolled my eyes.

"Guys! Stop squishing my cousin." The three let go, as Michael stood beside me, putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Wait, the hold up. So you two are dating again?" Nate asked, pointing at me and Michael. I nodded, smiling, and Michael was grinning. Ashton cringed, his knuckles turning white, and his fists kept clenching and unclenching. Not good at all.