Epilouge

It's been months.

4 months to be exact.

I haven't come back to the apartment.

I didn't come back to them.

I isolated myself for months, I only come out when the band needs me.

Everyone tried to get me out, but I didn't budge.

No one would fucking forgive me, obviously. I've been a bitch to them. To the seven of them. I blocked my own brother out.

And now here I am standing in front of the dressing room mirror, waiting for our band's call to play on stage.

"Jems, you have to talk them sometime." I hear Whakaio tells me and he walks in the dressing room.

"You should've knocked, Whak. I could've been naked or some shit like that." I said, narrowing my eyes on him. He shakes his head, dissaprovingly.

"It's about four months already. You're always like this since we started the tour with All Time Low." He said, "You've been in your dressing room for how many minutes and stare at yourself in a mirror. Probably thinking about life back."

"Don't tell me no, because your eyes are readable." I sigh, sitting on the couch.

"I'm an idiot." I said to him. "You are. Why are you pushing them away? Since the cheating incident with Michael, you've been running away from everyone."

"Everything just hurts, Whak. It's getting sick, I don't even know if I still have emotions. I'm fucking numb." He sits beside me.

"You know Jems, if you're getting sick of it, settle it. What you're doing is making you worse. If you keep them inside your head, worrying, hating, reminiscing, it's going to build up. Your emotions will probably disappear and you become numb forever." He says, the last past as a joke. I look at him with glare.

"Just trying to make you laugh, I guess it didn't work. Moving on."
"You'll go loco if you keep that in your head all the time. Talk to them at least, it'll lessen."

"I don't know." I answer, "Do it, Jems." Whakaio said, his eyes burning to mine.

"Alright, alright." I say, sighing and gave up.

"Good and get up now, we're about to perform." He said, I nod and he closes the door shut.

------------------------------------------------

"This last song is called Come Home!" I shout to the crowd and they responded with screams.

"Spinning around, I'm hopeless." I sang, adjusting my earbuds, looking at the crowd.

"I'm missing you so bad, the best thing I ever had." I continue to sing my heart out.

I looked down at the front row, seeing the smiling faces of fans. I glanced on the middle part of the crowd. Since the sun was still up on the sky, slowly going down. I can still see the people's faces clearly.

My eyes stopped on the familiar blonde haired loser.

Michael.

"Oh we're so close, oh oh oh oh don't let go."

I continued my job and ignored his stares at me.

But his shit caught my eye.

"I love you Jemma."

Michael holding a huge black banner with those words written in white.

That little shit.

We finished the song, the others walked beside me and we took a final bow.