Chapter 4

"Chapter 4"

Jemma

My eyes fluttered open, seeing the whole gang around me and Michael.They we're all constanly smiling, smirking, and wiggling their eyebrows. Those, shitheads. I rolled my eyes, shaking Michael's sleeping body, as he kept on mumbling things in his sleep. I pinched his nose, as his eyes shot wide open, yelling a scream of pain.

"Jems, really the nose?" Michael asked, giving me a death glare. I shrugged, raising my hands both in defense, "It's not my fault, that you sleep like a bear." Michael rolled his eyes then he looked at me, as a small grin appear his face. I smiled back, looking at Luke, Calum, Ashton, Soph, and April again, giving them glares, as I shooed them away, and they let out laughs, walking away to random directions.

"What now?" I asked Michael, he rubbed his eyes tiredly, "Eat." He mumbled, yawning. "Well, someone's tired." I said to him, making him chuckle softly. Michael nodded, as I stood up, walking to their kitchen. The gang was eating their breakfast, acting innocently. Ashton was grinning like a mad person, with his thumbs up at me. I roll my eyes, walking past him.

"At least you made progress." Ashton whispered to me, as I took a seat.

"Oh shut up, Ashton." I said to him, chuckling. He rolled his eyes, "Let's celebrate with a celeberatorial sex."

My eyes widened, choking on my spit, the others turned their attention to me. "Jemma, are you okay?" April asked me, worriedly.

"I'm fine, just choked on my own saliva." I say, sarcastically as I glare at Ashton. April nodded, who's satisfied with my answer.

I turned my head to Ashton again, "What? It's not with the both of us. It's you and Michael and I, will hear the both of you in the next room, while I masterbate." I putted on a disgusted face, "You are gross."

Ashton just roared out a laugh, eating his toast. I saw the corner of my eye, Michael taking a seat, on the empty seat beside me. I looked at him and gave him a small smile.

"Hi." He greeted, smiling back at me. I chuckled, as he started to get food at the center of the kitchen stool, pancakes and waffles. He sitted back, as he handed me a plate and putted a waffle, eggs, and pancakes.

"Thanks." I said to him, as we both started to dig in our food, silently.

"Do you still remember what happened last night?" Michael asked, I raised my eyebrows. "Of course I do Michael, it's not like I'm drunk or something."

He nodded, and finished his food. "I'm serious, Jems. I still care for you, and I'm willing to do everything now, even if Shane is in the way, I'll not do anything from the past, I'll lo- care for you, until my internal organs die." He finished, my eyes widened a bit from his little speech. I was dumbfounded, I am believing Michael Clifford and trust him that those words will be true. He is still my bestfriend, well in my vision since we all lost contact for a year.

"Uh, Thanks Michael. I also too you know, but ugh. That's my life." I said, letting out a groan, as I bite the last piece of food on my plate.

"I understand, Jems. I'll wait for you, I don't care if it takes months or years. I just need you here back with me." He said, smiling at me, my heart fluttered at his choice of words, I simply kissed him on the cheek, in a friendly gesture of course.

"Thanks for the second chance Jems, I'm sure not gonna waste it."

"Sure you do." I said, standing up, holding my plate, placing it on their sink, as I washed it and placed it where it belong.

"Wait, guys what time is it?" I asked all of them, Luke checked his phone, "10:32." I nodded, "Soph, April we need to get back, does even your mums know that we slept in someone else's house?" I asked the both of them, me being the mother in the three of us.