Chapter 14

"Chapter 14"

April

Another month later

"We're partying without Jems." I mumble and frown to myself.

"Hey, it's fine. My sister wants you too." James reassured me, "Relax and let all the college stress go for one night." He said to me, "I guess. I do need a break from exams and shit." I said.

"Yeah. I can see your bags already on your beautiful face." James smirked, "Was that a compliment or an insult?" I ask him.

"It's a compliment." He answered, his eyes on me. I smiled at him, "And I'll take those to the apartment." James said, pointing on the books that I'm holding. "You go ahead to the club, the others are waiting for you there, I'll just catch up." He said to me, I kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks James. See you later." I said to him, hopped in Jemma's car, and drive off to the club.

I smile to myself, because I just made James Anderson blush.

Calum

"What's taking April and James so long?" I complaint. "Maybe they're making out." Ashton jokes, Michael slapped the back of his head, "No." Michael muttered.

"I was joking!" Ashton exclaimed, I shot both of them a glare.

I like April. But the problem is, I can't stick to one woman. I like sex. I like April. April doesn't want sex. She doesn't like like me. She likes me as an idol.

I admit, I love sex.

"Hey guys, party girl is here." I heard her voice, "Hey!" We all greeted, Sophia and April hugged, and I see James' car park on the other street. He hopped off the car and walk straight here.

"Why didn't you two go with each other if you're going to arrive in seconds interval?" Luke asked, "I putted April's books back on the apartment and I made a call with Jems, and I didn't know April was a slow driver." James said, stepping in the pavement in front of us. April hitted him on his arm, "God dammit, you two need to stop hitting me in every way possible." James whined, pointing at the two girls.

"Can't help it." Sophia said.

"Your body is slappable." April said, winking at James. I cringe.

I'm jealous. Fucking hell. But I'll respect that James likes April or they both like each other. Because I don't want them to destroy our friendships.

I glance at James and he blushed.
I always knew it James.

"Are we going in or not?" Michael whined, "Stop whining, you baby. You kept on whining since we got here. Are you gonna drink and fuck a hoe?" Ashton asked, Michael shook his head.

"Why are you all whiney? You're with Jemma Anderson. And her brother James Anderson is here. Get that into your pretty little head." Ashton said, "April and Sophia is here too." He continued, " I admit, I liked Jems before. Past tense. Liked. And we both used to fight a lot because of that reason. But! I still care for Jemma like James here. Straighten up Michael." Ashton said to him but we all heard his exclamation. James eyes widen, "You liked my sister?" He asks, "I just said it James." Ashton said to him, bluntly and walked in the club.

James was a little shaken up but shrugged after, he followed Ashton inside. Michael stood silent.

"I'm not fucking with hoes." He all said sternly to us and went in as well.

"We're still watching that colored hair Aussie." Sophia said, April nodded, and both went in.

"That was super awkward, mate." Luke said, I nodded agreeing with him.