Chapter 8

"Chapter 8"

◆Jemma

"Oh yeah, Jems. Did you have fun at our date?" Michael asked, grinning.

"Why do you keep asking Mikey? I already told you a hundred times that it was great and it was fun."

"I just want to make sure our first date has been memorable for us." Michael spoke, those words, are also the words that he exactly said, on our first date, years ago.

"It was Michael. Don't worry." I said, reassuringly. He smiled at me, nodding. "I'll shut up now." He laughed.

"Jemma!" I hear Natalie call my name, I looked back seeing her and Ashton walking towards us. "What is it?" I ask.

"Me and Ashton are going out, see you two later." She says, pulling Ashton with her, Ashton laughs, nodding at the both of us. I raised my eyebrows in amusement.

The plan worked that fast?

Michael had this weird look in his face, as he looks at Natalie and Ashton, heading out the door. I shrugged.

"Jemma, please call your brother, we need help packing, and we don't want you and your friends to be bothered." I heard Mom call for me, I shrugged again, picking up my phone from the counter. Michael was about to speak, but I shushed him.

You all didn't know I have a brother.
I held the phone to my ear, waiting for him to answer.

"Jemma what the fuck do you want?" I heard his familiar voice rang into my ears.

"James, you fucker. Mom needs you right now." I said to him, I could feel him rolling his eyes right now.

James is in the same college as me, but he lives in one of the dorms, he claims he wants freedom. Because every single day, he'll be scolded by our parents for not being responsible enough. Since the day he went off to the dorm, I'm the one taking the role as the eldest. He's a 20 year old asshole brother that I love because when it comes to his little sisters, he rules.

"Alright, I'm here at the park, I'll be on my way." He spoke, I nodded. Then, I remembered he can't even see me.

"Oh yeah and James, you'll be happy when you see who are the people in the house." I said, smiling to myself, referring to the 5SOS boys.
"Whatever it is, I'm going to see them. So bye, annoying little sister." He said, "Bye, annoying big brother." I said back before hanging up.

"I'm going to see James again, great." Michael sarcastically said, "I'm going to see that annoying best friend of ours again." He laughed to himself.

"He's always annoying." I grumbled, groaning. He laughed again, walking back to the living room to see my brother's face when he sees the familiar Aussies in this house.

We all settled in the living room, watching How I Met Your Mother, when the front door opens, "Jemma! Mom! Dad! I'm here!" He yells, I snickered on my seat, he walks in closing the door, facing here on the living room, "Oh hey, Jemma. Where's Mom and Dad? Hey Michael, Luke, and Calum. What the fuck? Michael, Luke, Calum!" He screams, the three stood up as they all crushed each other in a bro hug.

"Didn't expect you three to be here, where's Ashton? And dudes! You're all famous." James gushed at the three of them, "Ashton's with Natalie." Calum answered, "Natalie? Our cousin? Why did no one tell me?" James complaint, rolling his eyes. Michael walked back beside me.

"Because you aren't living in this house anymore." I heard Dad's voice say to him, "Oh heyyyyy Dad." James said, dragging out the word 'hey', slinging his arm on Dad's shoulder, making me snicker on Michael's chest. Dad rolled his eyes, messing up James' hair, making my brother frown in annoyance.