Chapter 1

Louis' POV: 

I woke to the sound of beeping coming from the heart rate monitor in the clinic of the sub house. I'm used to hearing it lately, it was always annoying at first. I haven't done anything wrong during training, ever. Yet, the trainers always seem to get mad at my small stutter or at how shy I am. I can't really change that overnight, can I?

I sit myself up and the doctor that runs the clinic looks up from his paperwork and our eyes meet each other. I immediately look down as I, a submissive, was trained to never look at anyone in the eyes unless told so. I was always taught in training that looking at someone that is of higher status than me in the eyes is extremely rude. 

"You can look at me, Louis." said the doctor. 

Doctor Watts has always been nice to me ever since my first attack here. 

"As always, you're healthy, besides the bruising on your butt. Honestly, I don't understand why Stan always spanks you as punishment. He can't do anything else?" Doctor Watts ranted. 

"I-I-I'm sorry, D-Doctor." I said in a small voice. 

"Don't apologize, Louis, you have nothing to apologize for. Anyways, Nick said he's coming up here any minute now."

Nick Smith is the owner and boss of this sub house. He oversees everything such as the subs, trainers, and training and even aftercare. He's busy most of the time because he always has meetings with dominants from all around the world looking for a submissive. He has to be there to make sure that the sub is put into the right hands and to overlook contracts. 

When Doctor Watts said Mr. Smith was coming, I look up at him and smile. Mr. Smith has always been nice to me too because of my anxiety and he always treated me a little nicer compared to other subs in this house. When the other subs starting noticing it, they started talking behind my back and saying mean things about me. 

A knock on the door broke the silence and entered Mr. Smith. 

"Hey Louis." said Mr. Smith.

"Hello, sir." I'm always happy to see him because even though he was always busy, he still makes time to see me.

Mr. Smith walked over to my bed and sat down next to me and wrapped an arm around my waist. 

"How is he, Sam?" asked Mr. Smith. 

"He's fine, but you need to tell your trainers to go easy on Louis, especially with the isolation. You know his anxiety as well as I do." 

"I can't do that. It's important for his training if he wants a Dom anytime soon. The most I can do is be here for him for aftercare." explained Mr. Smith. 

Doctor Watts only sighed in response. 

"Anyways, Louis. I have exciting news for you. Can you look at me?"

I looked up at him and he said something that I never wanted him to say.

"I have a meeting with a dominant that wants to meet you today. He's one of my closest friends so that makes him an important guest. I promise you, he's the best Dom you'll get."

I looked down and all I said was a simple "O-oh. Y-Y-yes sir." I clenched the bed sheets tighter in my fists. 

"Now, let's go and get ready, okay? He should be here in about thirty minutes." 

Mr. Smith lifted me from the bed as I am a lot smaller than he is. I only stand at 5'4" and Mr. Smith stands at 5'11. I always have to look up to properly look up at him. 

As we're walking to the dressing room of the house, Mr. Smith and I are holding hands. We always hold hands when we're walking together and I always love doing it. 

"Alright, choose whatever you want to wear and do your hair however you want to. You can shower if you want." said Mr. Smith in a sweet and light voice. 

After saying a quick "Yes sir," I enter the dressing room and get flustered with the sheer amount of clothes in here. It's my first time in here because it's my first time meeting a Dom since coming to the sub house. Instead of wasting time and getting stressed about what to wear, I take a quick shower, of course, with my strawberry body wash and shampoo. 

After the shower, I let my hair dry naturally as I go to choose an outfit. I decided to go simple and not too extravagant. A simple oversized fluffy sweater and black shorts and a pair of white slip-on sneakers is what I put on. This is simple enough. 

I peak out of the dressing room door and see Mr. Smith leaning against the wall, on his phone. 

"Um...I-I'm ready, s-sir." I say blushing. The shower was maybe a little too hot. 

"You look so cute, Louis. Oh yea, I guess this is your time out of the uniform." The uniform for subs was usually just a plain t-shirt(any color) and a pair of jeans(they had to be long jeans). It was comfortable but I wanted to wear something else and I finally get to. 

We stop in front of his office and I take a deep breathe to calm myself down at least a little bit. 

I can do this.