Chapter 8

Dominic's POV: 

I watch as my little bunny relaxes in my lap from the warm fog coming from the bathtub. We sit in a peaceful silence and all that can be heard is the sound of little drips coming from the faucet of the bathtub. 

I disrupt the peace by moving to reach for the bottle of shampoo and squeeze some onto my hand. I start to massage his head while lathering up the shampoo and a moan comes from his mouth. 

Louis turns around to face me and also reaches for the shampoo, squeezing some onto his hand. He reaches high for my head and does the same thing to me. I stare. My small one has his hands raised up high just to reach the height of my head. He looks hard at work just shampooing my hair. We both rinse ourselves of the shampoo then condition each other's hair. 

I didn't want Louis to feel uncomfortable with me touching his body so I let him wash his body himself, as he was already planning to do so anyways. 

We finish the shower in quiet and before I drain the water out, I grab a fluffy towel for my bunny. 

I open up the towel and say, "Come here, baby." He walks over to me with the sound of his feet hitting the floor. He turns his back to me and I wrap him in the towel and a hug, giving him a quick peck to the cheek. 

We finish our night routine and slip into some pajamas for the night. After a long day of work and cuddling, our bodies pass out on the bed. Louis, going under the covers, comes over to where I'm lying on the bed and cuddles up to me. He falls asleep cuddling my torso and I, staring at his beautiful face. I soon fall asleep myself. 

The next morning, I wake up to feel nothing on the side of where Louis was sleeping. Looking up, I see Louis sitting on the floor with just a t-shirt of mine and boxers, that are too large for him, staring out the window. 

"Baby, what are you doing?" He jumps in surprise and looks back at me, standing up and running back to the bed. He kneels beside me on the bed. 

"I-I'm sorry. The v-view was just really pretty. I'm sorry I left the bed." 

I pat his head to let him know that it's okay and he didn't do anything wrong. "Let's go get ready for today." I get up from bed, my bunny following from behind. 

"Nickie," I look back at him, "What are we doing today?" 

"You, my sweet, don't have any clothes that fit you. We're going shopping. Just the two of us today." He gives me another one of his sweet smiles. 

"No! You don't need to spend any money on me. I...um... I can borrow your clothes." He grabs onto the shirt he is wearing. I don't say anything else and walk into the bathroom to start getting ready. Louis lets out a whine and walks over to the sink to brush his teeth and get ready. After my routine, I see Louis waiting for me on the bed, sitting patiently. 

I pick out some clothes from my closet for Louis and myself to wear, tossing Louis' on the bed. We change in peace and head out to the common room. 

Bernard and Julian, already eating breakfast, said a simple 'good morning'. I got two plates of breakfast ready, one smaller than the other, for me and my bunny. Seeing that Louis is already sitting at the table, the same as yesterday's seat, I place the plate down in front of him and sit myself down. 

"Go ahead, baby." He digs into his food, smiling while eating. 

I start to eat my food as well, staring at Louis' face of absolute delight. Anything that makes him happy will make me satisfied. 

Bernard and Julian, having the day off, decided that they would spend the day cleaning the house and stocking up the kitchen. I told them that Louis and I would be going to the mall for some clothes and reassured them that we wouldn't need them to guard us for today. 

Heading down to the garage, I find our car and open the passenger side door for Louis. He steps in, blushing and thanking me. After getting comfortable on the driver's seat, we head off. I head for the boutiques that I usually go to for clothes. 

"Louis," he turns his head to face me, "when we go in, just pick out whatever you like. Don't worry about the price." 

"Okay." He looks dumbfounded. 

Parking the car next to the valet, I get out, telling Louis to wait inside. I hand the keys to the valet boy and walk back over to my car and open Louis' side of the door. I hold out my hand and Louis shakily talks it, stepping out. My princess. 

Once fully being out of the car, Louis looks around, scared, and moving closer to me, clutching my shirt in his hands. I wrap my arm around to secure him and walk into one of the boutiques. 

Warm interior with cream walls and silver racks, clothes hung spaciously, showing the design of each clothing item. We walk around for a bit until Louis looks up at one of the sweaters. A large sweater with baby blue and white stripes. It'll be an oversize fit for him. I grab the sweater and hand it to one of the workers, Rachel. 

We look around for a little more until nothing catches his attention anymore. Only two sweaters.

"Ok, so your total comes to $2,386.56."

I hear a gasp come from beside me and I look down to see Louis shaking his head at me. I look back up to Rachel and hand her my card. 

She hands me the bag and says, "Thank you for shopping with us. Have a nice day." She smiles brightly at Louis and waves goodbye to him. Louis waves back shyly. And we leave to the next store. 

Visiting the last store for the day, which is a little more crowded than usual. Louis has been squirming since we started looking around. 

"N-Nickie." He whimpers out. I look down to see him squirming closer to me, especially his lower region. When I look at even lower, I see a filthy hand groping my baby's ass. When I trace the hand back to an older man's face, I grab his arm and throw back at himself. He looks back at me in surprise. 

"You wanna keep your hands to yourself, old man?" 

"Seemed like he enjoyed it." He scoffs. That's when I lose my calm.

"He is mine and from what I saw, I saw an old man molesting a young boy without consent. You do realize that's molestation. Shall I call security here?"

He gives up and just walks out. I see that everyone in the boutique is now all looking at us three. I look back to check on Louis and see him shaking, clutching his hoodie, looking down. I rush over to him and catch him as his knees give out. The old man rushes out of the boutique.

"Bunny..."

"I-I'm sorry, Nickie. I should've t-told you sooner. I let a-another man touch me." 

"Louis, there is nothing to apologize for. Please, don't apologize. That disgusting man was touching you where you shouldn't be touched. Don't apologize." 

He nuzzles himself into my shirt and nods his reply. I pick him up in my arm and walk back to the  valet, bags in my other hand. The valet brings back our car and I shove everything into the back, Louis in the passenger's seat and drive back home. Louis is crying non-stop. 

I rush both of us into my bedroom and sit ourselves on the bed and I wrap the blanket around Louis. 

After a few minutes of crying, Louis speaks. "Scary man touched Louis."

"Yes, he did. You did nothing wrong. So don't apologize." 

"Mmm." 

"Do you want to try on some pretty clothes for me, bunny?" 

He pushes himself from my chest and nods his head, smiling. 

"Go try them on for me, princess."