Chapter 5

Dominic's POV:

"Dinner is ready." Bernard announced.

"Are you ok now, Bunny?" I tried to sound as nice as possible. My bunny is a little sensitive.

He gives me a small nod while wiping his tears. I pick him up from my lap and set him standing to walk to the dining table. Before I could walk away, he grabs my shirt and pulls at it. He's still sniffling from crying earlier, how cute. 

"Nickie." Bunny says in a quiet voice. My baby is still shaking from crying. I didn't know he was already so emotionally attached to me. 

I pick him up so that he's hugging me, his legs wrapped around my torso and his arms around my neck as tight as he could wrap them. "It's alright, Bunny, I swear I'm not mad at you. I won't leave you either."

I make my way to the dining table and see that Bernard made cream pasta with chicken and assorted steamed vegetables on the side. Bernard is a really good cook and he has been since high school. He's kind of like the mom between the three of us. Louis is kind of lazy around the house. I mean, he didn't do anything but watch the TV and sleep ever since we picked up my little baby. 

I decide to sit with my baby still in my lap. I'll just feed him, I guess. 

I get two plates of the chicken pasta and I get some vegetables on another plate. I make both of comfortable and start eating. 

Bunny was eating good except for the broccolis. 

"Baby, you have to eat the broccolis too. It's good for your health." He just shakes his head and whines. Poor baby's eyes are puffy.

"Bunny, eat them." I bring a fork with a broccoli on it up to his mouth but he doesn't eat it. 

"Bunny." He still doesn't eat them.

"Louis." He whimpers and hides himself in my turtleneck. 

"I-I'm sor-rry, Sir." He just repeats that for a couple times. I start to feel a wet spot on my collarbone area. 

"What did you do wrong, Louis?" 

"I d-didn-n't eat my-my vegetables, Sir." I told him that he didn't have to call me 'Sir'. 

I pick him up, bringing his plate of pasta with me and walk to the 'Isolation Room' in our apartment. It isn't really an isolation room, it's just a room with nothing in it, just the basics. A bed and table in it. 

I don't want to do this to Louis but he is acting like a brat and we are in a Dom/Sub relationship. I can't be too easy on him. 

I place on him on the desk chair and place the food on the table. But, before I could even leave, he grabs my shirt again and starts crying out loud. 

"I'm sorry, Sir. Please don't- please don't leave me in here. I-I'll be a good b-boy. Don't- don't leave me, please." 

"It's just an hour, Louis." and with that I close the door. The rooms in this apartment are almost all the way soundproof so I could barely hear his cries. 

I walk back to the dining table to have my dinner. 

Louis' POV:

I was a bad boy. 

I don't want to be alone. 

I don't like broccoli. I should've just told Nickie. Why didn't I just say it? 

I'm so stupid.

I start to hyperventilate as the walls seem to get closer. 

I have to eat my food. Sir said to finish my food. Sir doesn't like me anymore. He's gonna throw me away. 

I lose my appetite and suddenly, the little amount of food that I was fed is thrown up onto the floor, next to the table. 

I start to hyperventilate even worse now. I'm having a panic attack. Why is no one helping me?

Black spots start to cover my vision and my eyes roll to the back of my head as I pass out. 

Dominic's POV: 

An hour later......

I open the door to the Isolation Room and see my bunny on the floor. 

"Louis!!" 

Bernard and Julian run into the room as I hold Louis in my arms. 

There's vomit by the table and the food doesn't even look touched. My baby has tear stains running down his face. 

I pick him up and run to my bedroom. Bernard comes in with a towel, a big bowl of water and a cup of water. Julian runs to my closet and finds the smallest pair of clothes that I have, a t-shirt and a pair of my boxers. 

Bernard wets the towel, squeezes the excess water off and starts to wipe my baby down. 

I snatch the towel out of his hand and say, "I'll do it. You two, just.....go." They both walk out cautiously and close the door behind them. 

How could I do this to my baby?