Chapter 15

Louis' POV: 

The car ride to the grocery store was full of anticipation as it was my first time going to a grocery store. Back in the school, we had chefs who would prepare our breakfast, lunch, and dinner, so none of the submissives had to worry about buying groceries or making food. I heard that it was a regular thing for people to go grocery shopping. I heard that it was even a daily thing for some people. 

Finally arriving at the large grocery store with big, red letters that read 'Target' and a matching big, red target logo next to it, I see people walking in and out of the red doors, some with carts, some with children dressed in thick winter clothes. I have never seen so many cars parked together before. 

After Julie had parked the car in the farthest spot, he came around to my side and opened my door for me, lending me a hand to step out of the car. All of the cars that I've ridden in so far have all been too tall for me. On the walk in, we grabbed a cart from a line of carts just sitting outside in the cold. I had wanted to push the cart but Julie insisted that he push the cart. Seeing my face of defeat, Julie had made a compromise and let me stand in between his arms on the cart while he pushes it, this way, it feels like I'm pushing the cart too. 

First, we went into the hygiene section and Julie had asked if I wanted my own body wash. Of course, I declined, not wanting to spend his money, but he had insisted that if I found one that I liked, I could get it. So after sniffing some of the different body washes, only one had been my favorite. The sweet smell of fresh flowers and a stronger scent of roses. It was very similar to the one I used at the school. Next, we went to the food section, where Julie grabbed whatever he needed. I watched as he grabbed a carton of milk, some frozen foods, chicken in some plastic container, and various other things. Next, we entered an aisle full of bags of chips in various colors. After walking around the large store, we had ended up at a section full of dolls and big teddy bears.

Being fascinated by the sight, I wandered in. A classic teddy bear with light brown fur and a bow on its neck had caught my attention. All of the other dolls were either too bright a color or too small. This one was the perfect size to cuddle. 

"Do you want it?" asked Julie. "N-no, it's ok." I shook my head in denial. Without another word, Julie threw the teddy bear into the red cart. I couldn't let out a protest because secretly, I wanted the bear. 

After a little more walking around the store, Julie asked, "Do you have any boxers?"

I answered with a small, "N-no." Heading to a section with rows and rows of small packets of boxers and briefs. Julie was looking around but at times he would take glances at me. Not me, but my legs. After a few glances back and forth, Julie grabbed a pack of black and white briefs, a pack of baby blue briefs, and a pack of tights whities. 

"I got the smallest size but you can just try them on at home." Heading to the place where people paid for everything, a worker scanned everything for us and even bagged the items for us. I wanted to help Julie with some of the bags but he kept declining my help. Not that he needed it. Even when his hands were full of bags, he opened the door for me, letting me hop in. 

Now back at home, Julie had ordered me to stay seated on the couch and to let him organize everything himself. After Julie had organized only half of the groceries, he walked over to me with the packs of boxers and briefs in hand. "Go try these on," was all he said. I hopped my body out of the couch and walked over to the bathroom. Opening the packaging, leaving the paper and plastic on the counter, I pull open the briefs first. Putting my feet in the holes of the briefs, the snug fit of the briefs fit to the shape my hips and butt. The boxers were of a looser fit and were comfortable but I preferred a tighter fit. 

Trying on the tighty whities, I preferred these over both the boxers and the briefs. The fit was the best and the most comfortable. A sudden want to show these off washed over me and I walked out to the kitchen area. "Julie, look." Nickie's hoodie had been long enough to cover my bum so I pulled the hoodie up to show Julie my new underwear. I look up to Julie with a shy smile. 

Julie suddenly coughs, looking away from me. 'Maybe he doesn't like them.' 

"Kid, they look good. Just stay like that if you're comfortable." I smile in satisfaction and pull the hoodie back down, nodding to Julie. 

Julie had finished organizing the groceries and let me know that we would wait for Bear to come home and make food for us and that if I was hungry, to have a snack. Having nothing to do, I stare off outside the window from the couch, watching the beautiful snow fall slowly. 

Julie had come out of his room with a laptop and phone in hand, the teddy bear in the other. Walking over to the long couch that I was sitting on, he drops his body right next to mine. 

Handing me the teddy bear, I smile in joy and squeeze it close to me. He then hands his phone over to me, I look at it dumbfounded. When I look up to Julie, he says, "You can play with it while I do some work." He opens up an app that shows mant other apps and their colorful logos. "Look through it and download whatever you want." 

Looking through that apps, there were many that caught my interest but one game had caught my interest in particular. This game lets you create anything you want in this world that is made entirely out of blocks. Getting used to the controls and the game itself, I began a new life in this game. 

Julie was typing away at his laptop and I was busy breaking blocks. A quiet peace was held between us with the small sounds of Julie's typing and the sounds coming from the game. After a while, the game had become boring to me and I put the phone down in between me and Julie. Playing the game for a few hours had put a strain on my eyes, making my eyes droop. The closest 'pillow' was Julie's lap and not having enough energy to move to the bed, I lay my head on Julie's lap. 

He stops his typing and looks down at me with a confused look. We meet eyes and a small 'hehe' comes out of me, half-asleep. No longer being able to stay awake, I squeeze the teddy bear and close my eyes. 

Dominic's POV:

A day full of meetings with smaller groups with men eager to catch some rat hurt my head at the end of the day. Being able to see Louis would certainly help the headache go away instantly. 'Thank the heavens that the day is over. '

Bernard and I stayed behind at the office a little later than usual to come up with a plan to see what group Snyder would aim for next and to come up with a trap for him to fall into. Being one of the biggest groups in the country, I had no problem with numbers and strength. The only problem with my group is that most of my men like to act on impulse. They do not think. With that in mind, I had to come up with a plan that involves my mens' way of thinking. 

Finally being able to go home when the sun started setting, my headache pounds into my head. 

Upon entering our humble abode, I notice Julian on the couch doing some work, not being able to see my baby in sight. A wave from Julian motions me towards him.

Louis, wearing one of my hoodies, sleeping on Julian's lap while hugging a teddy bear, the hoodie slightly raised to show him wearing tighty withies, his supple cheeks peeking from under the seam. This was a sight to behold. 

"Little kid is tired after today," comes from Julian's mouth. "We went grocery shopping and he played some games on my phone." I had noticed since I brought Louis home that he does not have a lot of energy and tends to get tired very easily. His small body not having as much energy as my large frame. 

As much as I do not want to wake him up, he does need to eat before the day ends. I lift him up to lay on my body, sitting down in the single seat La-Z-Boy. He nuzzles his face closer into my neck, making me not want to wake him up even more than before. 

"Baby, wake up." I say while massaging his hips. "Can you tell me about your day today?" is enough to get him up.