Chapter 3

Louis' POV:

I look up into his eyes, scared by how deep his voice was. 

He's very muscular. Even more than the trainers here. He has a very narrow face with long white hair, tied into a low ponytail on his right side. He's wearing a gray turtleneck with black jeans and a beige long coat over his shoulders, his arms not through the sleeves. 

He looks really scary but also really pretty at the same time. 

Mr. Smith starts walking over to the couches with the table in between the two and takes a seat. I follow right behind. 

Mr. Smith starts, "So, this is Louis and he's the one I thought would be perfect for you." 

The scary man stares at me up and down before saying "Give me the papers." 

Mr. Smith smiles and goes to his desk to get a folder full of papers. The agreement papers. Mr. Smith always told me about what they were and what was written in them and they seemed fair to both parties. 

"Before you sign these, can you at least introduce yourself, Nick?" Said Mr. Smith. Is the scary man's name also Nick?

"My name is Dominic Caddel, I'm a dominant and the leader of a gang, my family. These two are my closest friends and bodyguards, Bernard and Julian. I'm 25 and I have an older sister." Mr. Caddel ranted

"Nickie."

Everyone looked at me while I blushed and looked down. Bernard, Julian and Mr. Smith all started laughing while Mr. Caddel just stared at me straight on. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean t...to say it out loud." 

"It's alright, bunny. You can call me that if you wish." Mr. Caddel was surprisingly nicer than I had first thought. I mean, I can't help it, he looks scary.

They rest of the meeting went on and at the end of it, Mr. Caddel and I left the building as a pair. 

I didn't have any special belongings in my room at the sub house so I just left right after meeting. I didn't have any friends either because everyone bullied me or saw me as someone lower than them because of how much I got punished. 

"Be a good sub for him, Louis. Don't give him any trouble either. I'll see you in a few days." Mr. Smith bid me farewell.

"Can I give you a hug, sir?" he replies with a curt nod. I hug him as tight as I can and he hugs me back, rubbing my back. 

As the four of us enter the humongous shiny black car, I struggle to enter with how high it was. Nick comes up behind me and lifts me into the back seat of the car. I blush at how embarrassing that was. 

I'm too small.... 

The drive wasn't far but in that short time, I was mesmerized by the view. We were passing these really tall building that were all windows and I even saw the car that I was in in the reflection of the windows. 

Dominic's POV: 

My little bunny was so focused on outside. He's so adorable. 

I noticed that he didn't have a jacket on. How come he didn't say anything earlier? I guess it's my fault for not noticing faster. 

"Bunny, we're here. Let's go." 

When he gets out of the car, I pick him up princess-style and wrap my jacket around him. 

"T-Thank you, N-Nickie." his smile is just........no words can even explain how adorable it is. 

We head up to my apartment and on the way there, I noticed that Bunny kept looking at Julian. Hm.

When we enter the apartment, Julian and Bernard stretch and flop down on the couch. My bunny jumps down from me, pushing me, and runs over to Julian. 

"What's up, kid?" said Julian

"Um...uh can-can I touch your hair, sir?"

All three of us start laughing out loud at his question. So that's why he was looking at him earlier. He's too cute to be true. 

"Sure, kid. Touch it all you want." Bunny smiled the biggest smile and smarted petting Julian. "And kid, you don't have to call me sir. My name's Julian." 

Bunny lets out a small laugh and says "Julie."

All three of us let out a loud groan while smacking our own faces. 

"Lou, you're too cute for your own good." stated Bernard. 

Bunny ran up to Bernard and greeted himself. "Hello, can I-I call you B-Bear?" 

"Go ahead. I'll call you Lou, if you don't mind." 

"Bunny." He looked up and ran over to me, who was behind the couch, and stood in front of me. "Let's go to my room and go over the rules." He replied with a quick "yes" and we both headed to my room.

I took off my coat and threw it on my bed. Louis was still standing at the foot of the bed and he looked nervous. 

"You can sit down, Bunny." 

We both sat down and we started going over to rules. 

"The rules are pretty simple for me. 

1. You don't have to call me sir or master

2. If you want to go out, let me know so either I can go with you or I can send Bernard or Julian with you

3. When you do something wrong, tell me

4. No lying, cussing, screaming at anyone, or acting like a brat

5. If I tell you to do something, you do it right away

6. If you are uncomfortable with anything, tell me

We'll come up with more rules as we progress in the relationship. Anything you don't like?"

He just shook his head in response. 

"Verbal answer, Bunny."

"N-No, sir."