Chapter 2

Dominic Caddel's POV:

Nick has been bombarding me with text messages all day saying how bored he was at work. I'm not exactly busy or anything but I also am not free all the time. After texting all day, we somehow ended up talking about how I was looking for a new sub. Since he does work at a sub house, it would be easier for me to get one through him. It would also be a lot more better overall to get a sub from Nick because none of the subs are forced into submission. 

Nick said he had the perfect sub for me and he just went ahead an picked out a time for us to meet tomorrow. 

Tomorrow at 2 pm at his sub house, Smith's Sub.

Since this meeting was somewhat forced onto me, I guess I have to go now. So I start my little night routine of showering, brushing my teeth, my little skincare routine, and finally going to sleep. 

THE NEXT DAY........

I didn't have much planned today because it was Monday and I usually don't have any meetings or such planned. 

I do my little morning routine of brushing my teeth, my skincare, then lastly changing into some other clothes for the day. Today's outfit is casual. Just a gray turtleneck and some black jeans, I'll put on a coat when we leave. 

I walk out to the kitchen and see Julian and Bernard, my bodyguards and best friends, making some breakfast. Me being the Mafia's leader, you would think that I lived alone in a big ass house somewhere secluded, but I actually live in a condo in the heart of New York City with my best friends. 

"Morning Princess." called Julian. 

"Stop calling me that." I retaliated. They only called me princess cause I'm the last one in the house to get up. 

"By the way, Nick said he had a sub for me, so we have to head over to his at 2." I notify them both. They both reply with a mocking "yes sir."

TIME SKIP.......

Julian, Bernard, and I are all putting on our coats, ready to head out. We all out to my car in the garage downstairs. Even though Nick's place isn't that far from here, we took the car because it was below freezing outside and we did not want to walk in that weather. 

After we arrived, we were greeted by one of Nick's assistants at the door. He led us to Nick's office which was really homey. It felt like a mini library in here, with all of the books along the walls.

My phone chimed and the screen only displayed a text that said...

"We'll be there in 30."

.....from Nick.

Great, now I have thirty minutes. 

Julian, Bernard, and I don't really talk that much outside in public because they are my bodyguards and I am still there boss. So all three of us just wait in peaceful silence. 

AFTER 30 MINUTES........

The doors finally open and in walks Nick and a small boy behind him. I can't see his face and most of his body because he's hiding behind Nick.

"Hey Dominic. Sorry for the wait, Louis was just getting ready for you." greeted Nick. "Come on out Louis, he won't bite, I promise."

A boy with medium-length ash brown hair and dark-brown eyes to go with. He's wearing a baby blue oversized fluffy sweater and black shorts and a pair of slip-on sneakers. It's simple but it amplifies his cuteness.

He doesn't look me in the eyes and so I say,

"You can look at me." It came a little deeper than I meant for it to.