Chapter 12

Dominic's POV: 

Louis' sweet moans were filling the room, the sound making blood rush to my lower region faster than light. I had been stretching Louis' hole for a few ten minutes to get him ready for my bigger-than-average size. I didn't want to hurt my sweet boy. Plunging three fingers in and out of his hole had Louis arching his back off of the bed due to the pleasure he was experiencing. Before I had even started, the fact that someone else had taken Louis' first time had my blood boiling and had me eager to mark him mine faster. 

Curving my fingers upwards, Louis lets out a loud moan in surprise. "Found it." Scissoring my three fingers around his cave, Louis squirms around his spot on the bed, clutching the bed sheets in his small fist and the other hand on my knee. 

"N-Nickie, please." Louis manages to get out in between moans. "Hurry, please...ngh." 

Ignoring his tempting request, I continue to finger him, intentionally hitting his prostate with every thrust. After a few more thrusts, Louis begins to tighten around my fingers, soon releasing his seed onto his chest. He came just from the back. A feeling of contempt is brought to me from his sensitivity. His hole twitches around my fingers after his release, Louis trying to catch his breath. His small, gorgeous face painted red with a blush and small tears coming down the side of his face. 

Grabbing a pillow from beside him, I place it under his hips to bring his hips closer to me. I open the drawer to the night stand beside our bed and grab a condom out, ripping it open and wrapping it around my member. Lining up my member with his hole, Louis gasps. 

"It's okay, baby." I go down to him, moving his hair away from his forehead, kissing it. Sitting back up and grabbing his hips, I slowly begin to enter, a warm tightness wraps around my cock.  Hitting his prostate along the way, I settle myself in his deepest part to get Louis used to my size and length. "N-Nickie." His whole body trembling, tears coming from his sweet eyes, fists gripping the bed sheets and the pillow under his hips. "It's t-too b-big." He whines out. 

I bring my lips next to his ear, whispering sweet nothings to calm him down. After a few moments of catching his breath and lowering his raging heartbeat, he says the words I've been waiting for. 

"You can m-move, Nickie." 

I've held back as much as I could now. My dominant instincts are released at his words. I pull out my length until only the tip remains and thrust back in with enough force to assert my dominance but not enough to hurt my baby. Louis moans out loud from the attack on his prostate. His back arching from the bed and his hands unable to grab anything. My thrusts become animalistic, almost, caving into the pleasure. 

My baby's head is thrown back with even more tears coming out. His moans become more feminine than earlier, he's become more vocal. 

"N-Nickie...ah, angh, aahh!" I want to go deeper. 

I pull out for just a second to turn him around so that he is facing the bed with his ass raised in the air. I enter his sweet hole once more and he digs his head into the bed, clutching the bed sheets. "Ngh!" 

The place where he and I connect looks so beautiful. We have become one with each other. He's all mine now. 

I grip his hips, wanting to leave bruises. I begin my thrusts once more. Hearing the sounds of our skin clapping together with his moans turns me on even more. I can't stop. He bears his nape, a sign of submission. I want to mark it. 

I bare my teeth and bite his nape. He tightens around my length when I do. He enjoys it. So I start biting wherever I can. His red shoulders, his ear lobes, his shoulders once more. He tightens every time I bite him. Every single thrust, I aim for his prostate, wanting him to experience pleasure. God, his moans. 

I turn him back around with the want to kiss him. 

I put his legs on my shoulders and thrust in the deepest I can. "Aaangh.....N-Nickie, it's too d-deep." A small bulge comes up on his stomach and his trembling hand caresses the bulge in his belly. "It's too big." He says with a flushed face with tears all over his face. He's gorgeous. 

I hold his face with both hands and kiss him, entering my tongue. I keep thrusting for a few more minutes. He starts tightening even more than before, pulling away from the kiss. "I-I'm cumming!!" I grab both of this wrists and pull his arms to thrust into his already abused hole even harder. 

"N-no, Nickie, 'm cumming." He whines out, shaking his head. A few more thrusts and he releases onto his chest. I keep thrusting, not having released yet. Louis moaning out of oversensitivity, "No, no more, N-Nic-ckie."  He starts slurring his words. I feel a tightening in my stomach and know that my release is coming soon. 

A few more thrusts, maybe too much for Louis, and I soon release my seed deep into the condom in Louis' warm cave. I hover over Louis, both of us, panting to catch our breath. My sweat dripping onto Louis and Louis laying, glowing with a sweaty sheen. "Hngh." I slowly pull out of Louis, his juices drizzling out of his hole. 

This sight is just beautiful. Louis laying with his legs up, knees together, panting, glowing, and my seed dripping out of him. My dominant side is happy that I was able to give pleasure to my submissive and that I got to mark him, inside and out. 

"Good job, baby. You did good." I bring him up to cuddle him but he whines in return. "Bunny, can you hear me?" I had heard of submissives going into subspace, but only when they were overloaded on pleasure from a person that they had truly trusted and loved. Louis never replies, so I ask one more time and again, no reply. I put his head down on a pillow, getting up to go get a towel, but Louis grabs my pinky. I turn back.

"Let's go take a bath, baby." I know I'm talking to myself.