Chapter 4

Dominic's POV:

After we discussed the terms of our relationship with my bunny, we decided to just relax at home. We didn't do much during the day but my bunny felt tired so we went to the living room to cuddle on the couch.

"Bunny, come here." He was still awkwardly standing at the end of the couch. He slowly walked over to me and when he was a few inches away from where I was sitting, he sat himself down on the floor.

"Bunny, you can sit on the couch, not the floor." I explained. He stood up and sat down next me, still, a few inches away.

"ummmm....Sir, c-can we c-cuddle?" I swear he's the sweetest thing in this world.

I just gave him a quick nod and he instantly gave me a bright smile. He scoots himself over to me and sits himself in my lap, making himself comfortable. Both Julian and Bernard start laughing at my flabbergasted face. I didn't think he would put himself in my lap when he said cuddling, but I'm not complaining, it's actually pretty comfortable.

A little "hehe" comes out from Louis and he says, "Can I play with your hair, Nickie??"

I've never had someone play with my hair before and I never cut it cause I never had time to go to a hair salon.

"Sure," is all I reply with.

An innocent laugh comes from my bunny. "Nickie is pretty." He says, playing with my hair. He seems really happy with just playing with my hair.

While he's having fun with my hair, I just watch him and watch how happy he is with the most simple thing ever. He'd be smiling one second and then scowl the next second because he was struggling with a hair style.

Bernard's POV

Dominic was already falling for Lou and it was so obvious. Julian and I would give each other glances and start laughing because we both know that Dominic is soft for him.

We both understand because Lou is just so innocent and adorable. He's tiny and the perfect fit for Dominic. I just hope he can bring Dominic out of his shell after what happened with Sam.

Louis' POV:

I didn't think that Nickie would say yes to letting me play with his hair, I thought he'd say no. His hair is soft and long and white. He's scary looking but he's also pretty at the same time. 

After playing with his hair for a few minutes, I put his hair into a braid and sat down in his lap to watch TV with everyone else. 

My stomach growled really loudly and all three of the huge men looked at me and laughed. They're always laughing at me. 

"Are you hungry, Bunny?" Nickie asked me with a stone-cold face. Did I do something wrong? I shook my head in response. 

"Bunny, don't lie to me." 

I jumped off of his lap and kneeled on the floor, looking down, with me hands balled into a fist. "I'm....I'm sorry, sir. Please do-don't be mad at m-m-me." I was a stuttering mess. 

There was some movement and whispering before Sir spoke. 

"Bunny, I apologize. Did I look mad?" Sir picked me up and softly placed me in his lap again. "My face just naturally looks mad or cold all the time. I wasn't mad, I swear." Nickie smiled at me with his warm smile. 

"So, are you hungry?" asked Bear. 

Nickie and Julie respond with a 'yea' and I respond with a nod. 

"I'll go make dinner really quickly." said Bear. 

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom. I'll be back, Bunny." Nickie placed me on the spot we were sitting on and he heads to the bathroom.

I get bored by myself so I make my way to the kitchen, which is with the living room and dining room.

Bear is cutting up some vegetables on the counter next to the sink and I slide next to him, watching him cook.

"Hey, Lou." 

"Bear." is all I say as I give him a hug from the side. 

Bear hugs me back after rinsing his hands in the sink and we end up in a warm hug with each other. 

"You're like a bear, Bear. Fluffy and warm." Bear chuckled at what I say.

Dominic's POV:

I walk out of my bathroom after washing my hands and make my way to the living room. When I pass by the kitchen, I see my bunny and Bernard hugging each other. 

"What are you doing, Louis?" Oh shoot, I accidentally called him by his name.

Bunny gasps and jumps out of Bernard's hug and starts shaking, his hands balled up into fists, clenching his shirt at the bottom. 

"I-I-I'm sorry, s-sir. I j-just want-ted to hug Bear. I-I'm sorr-." He couldn't finish what he was saying before breaking into tears. My bunny was bawling at this point. 

He shouldn't be touching other people like that without my permission but on the other hand, it's just Bernard, he's not gonna do anything to my bunny. I'm hesitating because I don't really know how to handle this situation, I've never had a sub break down like this. 

"Come on Dom, don't be so mean to him. He just wanted a hug from me." Bernard defended Bunny. 

"Come here, Bunny." I had my arms open, ready for a hug. Bunny ran into my arms, still crying his eyes out. He kept repeating 'I'm sorry' 's with a stutter and small hiccups. I picked him up and he was crying into my shoulder. 

I tried to calm him down but it took a while for him to stop fully crying. 

"Dinner's ready."