Chapter 11

Bear's POV:

"We're back." I hear as I hear the door close. Dominic and Julian both walk in with small splatters of blood on their clothes. 

"What happened today?" 

Julian lets out a sigh, "We finished early today but the idiots went a little too hard on the guy and got blood everywhere." They both take off their coats and put them down on the couch. "I'm gonna go take a shower," said Julian. 

I go back to making the lunch, adding two more servings for the other two. "Where's Louis?" 

Still looking at the food, "He's taking a bath." Then, I remember the pictures and videos I took earlier. "Hey, come here, I wanna show you something." I wipe my hands on some paper towels and I lead us both to the couch. Taking my phone out of my pocket, I open up my gallery. "Lou wanted to go play in the snow and I got some pictures." 

Dominic's POV:

When Bernard had told me about the pictures of Louis playing in the snow, I didn't think that the pictures would turn out this cute. Only because my bunny is in them. 

First, he showed me a picture of Louis squatting down and touching the snow. Then, he showed me a picture of Louis smiling at the camera with a handful of snow, cheeks red because of the cold. After the pictures, he showed me videos of Louis falling and rolling around in the snow and another video of my baby making a snowman. 

"Nickie?" I hear from behind us. Louis sees me and runs into my lap to give me a hug. 

"Send me all of those. Right now." Bernard looked at me and laughed. "Yes, sir." He did a mocking salute. 

I look back to Louis and ask, "How was your day today?" He looks back at me with a great big smile and starts ranting. "I had a-a lot of f-fun. Me and B-Bear went to go play in th-the snow and it was really c-cold but it was ok. I made a big s-snowman and I threw s-snow at Bear and he threw some at m-me too. It was really fun." 

"I wish I was there to see it in person. Now, I'm kind of sad that I wasn't there." I wrap my arms around his waist and bring him closer, snuggling into his neck. 

"We can g-go together next time." Louis proposed. I kiss him on the lips. "I'm glad you had fun today, baby." Smiling at him, I see his cheeks glow with a subtle red hue, just like in the pictures. 

"O-one more, pl-please," he asks. I gently steal his lips for another kiss, inserting my tongue. He lets out a small whimper by surprise. From his waist, I move one of my hands to the back of his head to push his head closer to mine. Opening my eyes a little, Louis' face is red and he's not breathing into the kiss. 

I pull away and tell him, "You have to breath, baby." He's breathing fast to catch his breath. "I-I'm sorry." 

"If you're gonna go any further, please do it in your room. But the food is ready, come eat." 

My little bunny hides himself in my neck and lets out a distressed whine at what Bernard said. A small chuckle leaving my lips. I pick him up in one arm and make our way to the dining room, placing Louis in his seat, next to mine. Julian walks out of the bathroom with a towel on his shoulder, hair still damp, sitting in the chair next to Bernard's. 

Today's lunch, baked salmon with asparagus and potatoes on the side. It's really plain but Bernard is one of the best cooks I know. Looking over to Louis, I let him know that he can eat while rubbing his lower back and he starts digging into his food. He eats, not looking up from his plate. 

We eat in peace with the soft background noise of the TV playing. After everyone finishes up and cleans after themselves, Bernard, as usual, does the cleaning and Julian heads into his room. 

"Bunny, if you lay right after you eat, you'll get sick." Louis sits right up after I say that and says a small 'I'm sorry'. Going over to the couch, I drop myself onto the couch right next to Louis. "Come here." I open my arms to welcome him into an embrace, Louis settling himself comfortably in my lap. Knowing that he is tired from playing out in the snow, he will fall asleep soon and I would much prefer it if he did so by my side. 

"So, did you get anything from the guy today? He didn't talk the last time." Bernard starts. Just as Bernard brought up the topic, Julian walks out with a few papers. "Here's the report on today." 

"Mind filling Bernard in on what happened today?" Without a response, Julian starts. 

"All he kept saying today was that he doesn't know anything about who stole the guns and where they were. But that doesn't make sense as to why he kept quiet the last time. Obviously, he's sticking up for Snyder and lying through his teeth. He doesn't even have much of those left anyways." 

Snyder, the leader of a small group of heathens that started stealing from gangs and mafias around the world and he somehow managed to steal some guns from my organization, White Fang. My guys managed to catch one of his lackeys but he's been pretty quiet and won't say anything regarding the heist. 

"We can try again tomorrow, but this time, I'll try getting him to speak up." Bernard proposed his idea. Bernard's physique alone could scare a child and make them cry so the idea of having Bernard trying to get the guy to talk would not be bad one. 

"Ok then, that's settled. Julian can stay home with Louis tomorrow. Get a day off for once." Julian scowled at the idea. Julian was one to always distract himself at work and not have a social life. His whole life revolved around my organization, day and night. 

The sound of soft breathing moves my attention to Louis, sleeping. His arms fall at his sides and his head gently resting on my shoulder, his lips slightly parted, breathing softly. His lips tempting me into a kiss, I resist, however, not wanting to disturb his nap. In an attempt to both not wake him up and also fulfill my desire to touch him, I bring my hands up to his hips. The shirt being a barrier between me and his soft skin, my hands go under his shirt and massage his hips, skin as soft as a baby's bottom. 

A soft moan comes out from Louis' lips and his eyes slowly start opening. Rubbing his eyes with the back of his finger, he looks up at me and gives my jaw a kiss. Surprised by his sudden affection, I quickly pick him up in one arm, Louis yelping in surprise, taking us to our room. I softly throw him onto the bed.

'I can't take this anymore.' 

Hovering over him, the temptation to devour his sweet-looking lips takes over my mind. Lips connect and just as I had thought, his lips were sweet. Starting with small pecks which soon turn into a heated session, Louis lets out small whimpers here and there, sounds of music to my ears. While our lips and tongues play with each other, I bring my hands back into his shirt to massage his curvy hips. 

I pull away, "Breath, baby." Louis panting after the dance of our lips. He looks away with a flushed face and I bring one hand to his face, squeezing his cheeks. "Look at me." His beautiful brown eyes glisten with the lights. 

"I can't hold back anymore, baby. Are you ready for this?"