1• The Murderer

Written by easternbirdiee

☸☸☸☸

Footsteps were moving upstairs as the lift was out of order. He was panting greatly by reaching the 31st floor. Stopping before a doorstep he rang the doorbell for someone to open it but no one came out. He rang again yet no response. Waited for too long he gave up angrily, now he had to go back without delivering the parcel for which he came there. Meanwhile, a strange smell hit his nostrils that made him have nausea. He couldn't wait more there in such an environment.

Holding the parcel he turned around cursing under his breath. Again he had to go by those tiring stairs. No one opened the door, behind which, something horrible had happened.

Time went on passing, the evening started to overlap the day, people started to move back to their homes. People had to use the stairs and passing by that doorstep all felt that strange smell hitting their minds so badly that they started to feel nausea and baffling. Around them, there wasn't anything that could be rotten or decayed. There was something behind the door. They knocked, rang the bell then at last assuming something suspicious they called the cops.

Soon after when the door got opened, the air of pinching smell hit them hard, they moved inside where the whole interior was broken or upside down, broken glass of windows let the cool breeze coming inside, in center of all, there was a dead body of a girl covered by blood from every side. It was flowing on the floor like a river, her body had become whitish as if even the last drop of blood from her body had been drained out.

One hand was holding a knife and the other wrist had a big deep cut on it.  Some candles were placed around covered by black powder, a few small glass bottles were circulating and a few herbs as well.

Besides, it was horrible for all of them. Whispering started with many guesses, some said it was happened due to the wrong use of magic, some said it was a suicidal attempt. Observing the whole scene, one of the cops found a shining thing on the floor, picking it up he realized it was a male bracelet...or was it a murder?

☸☸☸

The room was brightening up with every light present there. Many voices were popping up. Among them, he was standing in the middle of the room in front of a glass window.  Every eye was glued to him, with appreciation, envy, love, or lust as well.

He wasn't having any specific expression on his face by which anyone couldn't predict what was he thinking or feeling at this time.

"Well done Hakan." Photographer put down his camera and appreciated him.

"As Always." With his killing smile which had been taking away every girl's breath, he moved ahead without any other word. Entering his Greenroom, he put off his leather jacket and threw it on the couch, and stood before the mirror. Lean over it to look straight into his own eyes. Which had nothing in them, vacant like space, deep like the ocean, and black like darkness.