15• Vehemence

Author: easternbirdiee

☸☸☸☸

Smoke lingered in the environment. Think and hurting. Able enough to block the air passage of the lungs. The lounge was quiet. She might just leave this place. The door of her room was shut. Opening it I stepped in empty. A lamp shining on her study table. Full of scattered papers. The writer's thing, of course. But the sound of running water told me she was inside.

I threw my jacket on the couch, took off my shoes, and lay down on a soft comforting mattress. My eyes moved at the click sound of the door. I raised my head to see her stepping out fasting the knot of her robe.

"You came."

"My shoot just ended."

She moved towards the dressing. Water dripped from her dark blonde to soak up in the robe. Picking up a moisturizer she applied it to her bare silky legs. Not forgetting to put a glance at me.

"So, how's work going? I couldn't make it to visit. You know I have work to finish."

Sliding down the robe off-shoulder, she picked up another bottle, squeezed the material, and applied it on the neck arc to right at the end of the shoulder. She was doing all that on purpose. A slight smirk on her velvety glossy lips.

"Too hectic. Ahmet and Bazil are so messed up." Then she tapped some white stuff on her beetroot cheeks.

"Determined men." A little laugh escaped her mouth. "And, Demir met me today." Her hands interrupted for a mere second. Just for the nanosecond that I thought I just imagined it.

"What he said?"

"The same old stuff. As if I want to reconcile with him. Bullshit."

Highly Mature Content Warning

"Let people think what they want." She stood up and marched towards me. Every step was smooth and firm. I got up resting against the bed crown. She leaned to whisper in my ear. "When people don't know about our little secret. Let them speak. And let ourselves get a kick out of it."

I inhaled deeply. Nor she moved. "Smells delicious."

Not switching her eyes she made her place in my lap. Legs were confined on either side of me. Arms coiled around my neck. "I always smell tempting, baby."

My eyes landed on her bare shoulder.

"You got a tattoo? When?" My finger moved on italic Greek words on her shoulder.

"Yesterday."

"What does it mean?"

"μου λείπεις. Meaning, ' I Miss You'. Which is closer to, 'You are missing from me' ."