9• Tit For Tat

Written by Chocolatey__Queen

❁ Unknown POV ❁

The black Porsche came to a halt just in front of the magnificent white mansion, he pulled the window mirror down and stared at the gold plate with an expressionless face, more particularly at the written words 'Yilmaz konak'.

A part of his heart wanted to go inside but he had some other things to deal with first, he had to pay his visit to a person who should know he was back and this time, he wasn't going anywhere without finding out each and every depth, each and every secret behind her death.

He put the engine on life and drove off. A few moments later, he was standing in front of her new house. A lonely house where she was living alone and not even asking him, how he had been? Why he didn't come back the moment he knew she was gone? What was he doing there now?

Taking a deep sigh, he decided to answer her unanswered questions on his own. As he placed the bouquet of red tulips on her stone and stared at it. His earlier expressionless face was now showing thousands of emotions. His mystic hazel eyes were holding those unshed tears back as his square jaw set tight, keeping that whirlwind of emotions in control. As he stared at the stone written her name. He changed his mind.

He wasn't going to answer her unasked questions now, at least not yet. He would come back there soon. Once he would find out everything behind her death. He knew whatever was going on in her life, still, she wasn't a person to commit suicide. She was strong, tough, and a hard head woman that was what he loved the most about her. She was a strong woman always ready to face the consequence of her every move.

Suicide! He clenched his jaw tighter, making the veins in his neck pop up and throb. That word didn't suit her persona, it just couldn't.

Putting his black shades back on his eyes, he ran a hand through his brown hair then nodded his head at her gravestone, making an unspoken promise, and turned around on his toes. Now he had another person to pay his visit before finally announcing his arrival to his family.

With that thought, he strode away from the graveyard.

☸☸☸

Bazil seem troubled when Neylan found him coming towards her with frantic steps. That was a thing with him, she had found herself extremely comfortable around him. Too comfortable that she had told him about the visions she had been seeing about Hakan and Esana. And strangely sweet of him, he had believed her. In these weeks of working there, she felt a strange feeling of warmth and comfort around him. A feeling that was unknown, mysterious but oddly exciting.

"What happened?" She asked when Bazil, without uttering a word, held her hand and dragged her aside from where the shoot was going on. Hakan was posing some sweet couple gestures along with Emine, both seemed perfect as if a pair were made in heaven.