13• Butterfly

Author: Sizzling__Soul

☸☸☸

Someone tell me

What's hidden in the heart

How to say?

How to say?

Someone tell me

What happens in the dark

Leave it there?

Leave it there?

Someone tell me...

Esana's POV

"I told you to stop roaming around... why can't you just stop hurting me?" His whole bedroom was in a mess due to all the stuff thrown around. My voice could be heard from every corner of his house.

"Drop it... I am not in the mood to argue." He didn't want to talk to me, his manner showed he was already feeling suffocated. He didn't want anything from that situation.

"Oh yeah, right! You are not in the mood to stop fucking around with those bitches but you are always in the mood when you want a good fuck..." I spat like an arrogant bitch. I was feeling like a puppet, who was only living to follow his steps. It was getting my mental health down only by staying under one roof with him but why? just because I loved him without any conditions.

"I said stop it and don't cross your limits..." He stood up shouting at me. He knew what he did was wrong, but at that moment he couldn't stop. He was feeling so suffocated and bound when in the first place he didn't want anything like that to stop him from satisfying himself. And my mere presence was now stifling him. Then what about me?

"Why? You don't want me to recall your true self? You want me to be your play toy all your life?" I felt like my bones were shattering when I came to know what he was doing around again.

"Esana you want to hear it than hear it..." He just wanted to run away, cursing himself for why he started it all in the first place.

"Yes, it was always about good time... You were the one for offering it right? And you knew it that I can never stay with you." He knew I was hurt and it was all his fault but he couldn't care. He didn't want anything from me at that point.

I cupped his face to meet my eyes. My impatientness created a storm within me. "Hakan, you promised, you will only stay with me then why are you doing this? Why are you tormenting me like this? You don't know how disgusting I am from myself." I questioned it all my life. Was I this worthless that he would just manipulate me and I would think he was just doing it to make me happy?