12• Dream

BTSPAKARMY

Survival depends on the choices you had been living with. That's what Hakan's life was doing to him. What he did last night brought a devastating change in his life. He was being trolled on media not less than an insane person. Was he really out of his mind or had been covering up his mental health after the death of Esana?

After being diagnosed, doctors found no physical injury. As if his pain and blood were just an illusion. For not being a victim of another shocking news by media, he found it better to stay at Hospital for a time being.

While watching his last night's disturbing clip on news media, he clenched his fists. That wasn't something normal. His reputation was at stake.

"We need to get worried now. It's not a sign of anything good." Bazil spoke beside him. Their eyes were glued to the television screen. He could felt Bazil's constant stare. He knew Bazil wasn't someone to let it go easily. He surely had a lot to ask. However, he didn't ask at the moment.  And that thing made Hakan more anxious.

"Fuck!" His frustrated voice echoed followed by silence. The scenarios his mind was making weren't noble. The news anchor's voice kept on reaching their ears, with anticipation of how worst this situation could be in the coming future.

*****

I blinked my eyes and looked around at the unfamiliar place not knowing where I was. My head snapped to my side when I saw something move. I narrowed my eyes at that place as I slowly moved toward that way with my heart beating fast.

The room I was in, was giving me a weird sensation and my head was spinning as I heard the whispering of someone. It was dark and dusty, it was hard for me to breathe, without getting in the dust. After some time my sight adjusted to see. It was a very strange room as I noticed things were covered in white sheets and there were also a lot of books, frames, old furniture, antique pieces.

I started walking in one direction. What got my attention was the large cabinet which was beside one of the tables. My heart quickened as I slowly walked toward it. I grabbed the white sheet in my fist and with a deep breath, I pulled it.

I squeezed my eyes shut as my hand flew to my chest as I cough. I put my hand over my face so it could cover my nose and my mouth. I looked at the large cabinet as I took a look at the stuff which was inside of it. Much little stuff was there, even jewelry pieces, old wigs, paintbrushes, and boxes.

I looked at the top unconsciously which make me stumble back a little in shock and fear. Someone's skull was placed there, with weird stones attached to it. Strangely it was not looking dusty like other stuff.