8• Burden

Written by: Sizzling__Soul

Neylan's POV

I didn't know why but I got no more visions after coming to that place.

Life was weird but this kind of weirdness was insane. Everyone in this world face a different type of situation, have different type of experiences. Life doesn't come with instructions. And if it did, we wouldn't follow them anyway.

We know what was wrong and what was right but we still did whatever we thought we wanted to do.

Sometimes our lives had to be completely shaken up, changed, and rearranged to relocate us to the place we were meant to be. Yes, we do go through a lot but that was made us what we were today. It only depends on what exactly we turned into.

Seeing both of them close, I came to know that they were not normal. Their lives were not normal, their behavior was not normal. Their expressions were not normal, body language, reactions were abnormal sometimes.

Specially Hakan was behaving odd, day after day I was coming to get more unnatural replies. What and how he was behaving made me think that he was acting!!!

He was doing that all the time, every single day, every single encounter I had with him was strange and sometimes terrifying.

Yes... terrifying because I could feel like something was off with him. Something creepy like the thing was behind his smiles. It was fear sometimes, sometimes confusion, but sometimes there would be a shadow lurking in his eyes and his body.

It was my third week working with them and my last encounter with him which was yesterday... it was quite trembling.

They were all staying in a hotel, the location for the shooting was near to that place. It was about midnight and almost everyone was asleep. I was returning from the rooftop after seeing the stars a little. I was stepping down the stairs quickly when I heard some voices.

Going near I came to know that voice was coming from Hakan suite, which was not unexpected. Because most nights it was like that but the strange thing was that only I was the one who could hear them.

It was time for me to go in and spy on him to see what I would discover. No one was in the hallway and it was quite dark, or I was thinking it was dark.

I reached in front of his room and very quietly opened it, luckily or on purpose it was not locked. Very dim light reached my eyes, for some seconds not making me able to see clearly. I went inside, closing the door behind me. There was no one in the sitting room, the kitchen was dark because only a lamp light was there.